Chapter 7

We both let each other be, Harry sat at the desk, while I just stared up at the ceiling letting my mind wonder into thoughts.

I snapped my head upwards as the door handle turned opening to reveal uncle Vernon who was dressed in his best suit. I slightly raised my eyebrows, but then thought nothing of it, it was most likely to be one of his meets for work or something, so I let my head skink back into the pillow. 

 "We're going out," he said.

"Sorry?" Said Harry flatly. 

"We–that is to say, your aunt, Dudley and I–are going out."

"Fine," said Harry dully.

"You two are not to leave your bedroom while we are away."

"OK."

"You two are not to touch the television, the stereo, or any of our possessions."

"Right."

"You two are not to steal food from the fridge."

"OK."

"I am going to lock your door."

"You do that." Snapped Harry. 

He stomped out of the room and closing the door behind him, there was rummles of keys then a click of the lock then Uncle Vernon's footsteps walking heavily down the stairs. A few minutes later there was slamming of car doors, the rumble of the engine.

As time went by darkness filled the room, neather me or Harry bothered to turn a light on. 

It was pitch black before Harry layed next to me pulling the covers over him, turning on his side so he wasn't facing me. It still didn't stop me from placing an arm around his torso, bringing myself closer to him, he didn't pull away. He wasn't really mad at me. 

"Sorry." He muttered, now turning so he was facing me. 

I felt a large lump in my throat, I pierced my lips together slightly nodded my head, as tears swelled up in my eyes. 

"What's wrong?" He asked. 

I shrugged my shoulders pulling myself closer to him.