"Vacation"(Sugawara Koushi)

Y/n's POV

Me and my friends traveled to somewhere far from our home, we wanted to take a break from life. I know this will be a very exciting vacation for all of us. But we didn't see where this was going..

I woke up and headed towards the kitchen to get some food to munch on. I then sat on a chair where the balcony is located, which you can see beautiful mountains from a far.

Suddenly my friend Kierra woke up from her sleep. She headed towards the kitchen to make some coffee and sat beside me. We chatted for a while.

Y/n: "How's your sleep?"

Kierra: "So good that i woke up so late.."

Y/n: " Really?"

I said sarcastically, she looked at me knowing the dirty look i gave her. This is what i enjoy about our friendship.. Others may not understand what we laugh at but that's what makes us best friends.

Kierra: "Hey, have you heard?"

Y/n: "What?"

I asked, munching on my food

Kierra: "There's a new guy who checked in that house which is beside ours."

Y/n: "So?"

Kierra: "Don't act as if you're not interested."

Suddenly a guy appeared to be in our pool.. is this him?

Y/n: "Hey! What are you doing in our pool?"

"You're talking so much about me yet you don't want to share your pool?"

That's when we realized.. it was the new guy.

He climbed on top and got out of the pool, heading towards the stairs which will lead to us. I don't know why but my heart is beating fast.

He looks kinda hot, not gonna lie. His hair dripping wet with those muscular body of his.

Kierra: "Excuse me.. are you an athlete?"

"Well yeah.."

Kierra: "I bet we can work it out with those muscles of yours, don't you think?"

"I'm sorry.. but i prefer that friend of yours over there."

He looked my way

I just stood there red as hell. What did he just say?

"The name's Sugawara, call me Koushi."

He looked at me and gave me a smile before he left.

Kierra nudged my arm, I looked towards her.

Kierra: "Bingo!"

Koushi: "Anyways, you got the wrong information. I don't live beside you guys, I'll be staying with you."

Here's your request   Kaihraih!!