"Until the Universe is able to pull us apart" (Oikawa Tooru)

Sitting beneath this huge tree where leaves fall, waiting for you to come by.

I stopped going to school to help mysef save up ever since my parents left me. I'm indepedent now, this is the present.
Oikawa and I would meet here, seems like nowhere near the city. I may not be able to describe it, I shall say that it's a place that screams  ''get away from the reality ''.

It's 3pm, I'm sitting down, waiting for him to stop by with his bike. He would bring bread and stay for a while just to talk to me.

Oikawa: "Sorry for coming late, how are you? I brought bread again if that's cool with you."

Y/n: "It's cool, nothing to worry about. Besides there's nothing to feel hesitant about bringing the same snack everyday."

Oikawa: "You're right, I mean I get to see you.."

Y/n: "What?" I asked not hearing what he just said

He said as he set up a cloth to put the food he brought as he looked at me and smiled. He's quite cute yk.

Oikawa: "It's nothing. Dig in sweetheart."

Y/n: "Please do too." We happily ate to our heart's content, today was a great picnic. I really cherish days like these.

Oikawa: "Y/n. To think of it, what do you think of me?

Y/n: "Hm, you're kind, cool and hadsam.. " I said the last word little tipsy as I took a bite of bread, I hope he understood what I said.

I was surprised to see his hands on my neck,

Oikawa: "Please let me do this"

Y/n: "Wha-

He kissed me, it started off gentle and it really wasn't rough, I like it. He took such a great lead by having his hands all over my chest, kissing me slowly. I am trying to open my eyes but the tension's so good to just look out for, let it go out of hand and such results will truly satisfy you.

Oikawa: "I like you. Till the universe is able to pull us apart."

Y/n: "Are you crazy? That's impossible!"

Oikawa: "And that's why were inseperable."

That's it!! Thanks for requesting ItzFemYN :33 have a great day ahead of uuu!! If you want more, feel free to request!!