Remember the pain

The greenette licked his parched lips when he woke up, drool running down his chin, the warmpth of the morning light coming through the windows next to the tv. A hand was felt in on his green locks of hair, tenderly stroking it "good morning sweetie, did you sleep well?" it took a moment for him to respond and when he did it came out muffled. The green bean's head was on her lap, his face squished against the lower half of her, his head resting just above her crotch, slightly visible with her tight pants, Izuku reddened, "Izuku can you look at me please?", confused Izuku shuffled to look at her mother, blushing harder when nearly half his vision was covered by her firm breasts, covered by a green sweater, she scooped his head in her arms, placing his head near hers, leaning down and planting a small loving peck on his nose "Izuku, just remember I'm here for you, your the only bundle of joy I have left to love and care for, please don't leave, me, your mommy loves you so dearly Izuku" she touched the scars on his arm, tracing her finger on them slowly, then started outlining the muscles on his chest, Inko had a thoughtful look on her face, thinking bout something important "ill make breakfast, please take a shower were going to Yuuei for a meeting."

----------------------------------------------

                 Izuku was fidgeting in his seat, Pitohui on his right, her legs crossed and holding a cup of tea, and his mother on his left, playing with her son's hair in an effort to calm him down a bit. Nezu took a sip of his tea before placing it on the new wooden table "ok straight to the point, Izuku, we have proof of, bullying, rape, assault, and illegal quirk usage." His mother chilled, not knowing where this was going "Izuku would you like to press charges", his mother's brain skipped a beat, not processing the new information "can you repeat that sir, I didn't hear that, I must be getting old" she chuckled. Nezu gave a serious expression in Inkos way "I was asking if your son would like to press charges" It took a moment for Inko to process those words in her brain, her body shook and she unknowingly activated her quirk, pulling the bears' teacup towards her. Tears welled in her eyes and she pulled her son into a death grip "NO NOT MY BABY, NOT RAPE, TELL ME THIS ISNT TRUE HONEY" she wept, it took a few minutes for her to recover enough to speak, Izukus therapist leaning over to rub her hand on her shoulder to calm her down "I new his bullying was bad, the principal did nothing about it, I came every month, and they pushed me away and said I was delusional, I asked Izuku if he wanted the police involved but he said it wasn't bad, but rape!" she sobbed. Izuku froze like a deer caught in headlights, "m-m-mom i-its ok t-there's nothing to w-w-worry a-about" his mother bonked him on the head " NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, RAPE RAPE IZUKU" she wailed, holding onto her bundle of joy tighter, Nezu nodding in approval as Pitohui snagged his teacup from the air, preventing the mother and son from an 'incident', placing it back onto the table. Nezu looked into Izukus eyes, his eye movements telling Nezu everything "alright, would you like to be a part of it?" he shook his head "j-just make sure k-kacc- Bakugo doesn't get in trouble, please", tears began to pool in his emerald eyes.

---------------------------------------------------

          It took his mother fifteen minutes to fully calm down from her emotional high, and another two for her quirk to stop deactivate, all that was left was a whimpering mess of a mother, clutching onto her son like her life depended on it "now there are a few other things we would like to talk about".

A/N Please comment on what you want me to add, sorry for the bland chapter 678 words!