Anger In a Nutshell

A/N: please send feedback and I hope you like the song above!

After Izuku walked Mina home the moment he realized what he did made him turn red in embarrassment. Izukus's mind was spinning 'I just kissed a girl for the first time!' "nice job kid I'm rooting for ya" Izuku blushed even further as the business looking woman in high heels gave him congratulations and walked past him, clearly coming back after a long day of work, Izuku also noticed that the woman strangely looked like Momo. After that Izuku was so full of thoughts that he nearly got run over by a car twice! Both yelling curses at the poor Izuku out of their car windows.

After what felt like 6 minutes of walking (Mina's house was 50 minutes to walk from his house but it took less time to him because he was deep in thought) Izuku finally appeared at his home, his mother gleefully making food, the utensils were clinking and clanging on the countertop as she arranged them, the distinct smell of katsudon wafted into his nostrils making him slightly salivate. His mother heard the door open and smiled brightly at her son "hi mother sorry I was late I was just hanging out with a friend" his mother quirked her eyebrow "Izuku it better not have been with Bakugo you know how he is and bullying, especially to you" Izuku looked at her with a shocked expression "wait...You knew what he was doing to me?"

 Inko was somehow oblivious to what she just said "Izu honey I've always known" It took Izuku a moment to comprehend what she just said and Inko soon sensed a dark aura around her son. Inko looked at Izuku with a worrisome face "w-w-wait Izuku" she tried to calm him down.

His face was twisted in exasperation "y-y-y-you always k-k-knew and didn't DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT" his mother cowered in fear she let go of the pan and took a step back from her son "Izuku I'm sorry you weren't supposed to know ok and-" Izuku's eyes turned red "WHEN I WAS COMING HOME CRYING AND BLEEDING YOU ALWAYS KNEW?! AND YOU NEVER EVEN ONCE CAME TO HELP ME YOU ALWAYS ACTED AS IF YOU NEVER KNEW ABOUT IT I THOUGHT YOU CARED ABOUT ME!!" Inko looked at Izuku in defiance and anger, now taking a confident step forward. "GOD DAMN IT IZUKU" Izuku looked at her in shock she had never sworn before "EVERY TIME I LOOK AT YOU YOU REMIND ME OF YOUR FATHER AND WHEN HE WAS UPSET OR SAD HE ALWAYS HIT ME, I CANT GET THAT OUT OF MY HEAD" Izuku's shock turned to more anger, so much so that his mother literally fell to the floor, a shaking mess, her hands out in the air in front of her as if to prepare for an attack. Izuku was shaking in hate and rage "JUST BECAUSE I LOOK LIKE HIM DOSENT MEAN I AM HIM! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU NEVER HELPED ME JUST BECAUSE OF THAT, OR IS IT?" Izuku looked at the ground, some of his green hair covering his dull green eyes "is it because I was quirkless? Is it because I was quirkless, and Hisashi beat both of us because of it, you for bearing a quirkless child and me for being a worthless retard, you don't like me for what I am?" Izuku looked at his mom and his despair deepened when he realized she was looking down in shame. Izuku's realization hit him like a truck "huh... I guess it was because I was quirkless... I was going to show you this as aa surprise but..."

Izuku powered up his fist and soon the rest of his body, It was black from his anger, the familiar sensation coursing through his veins and with one motion his fist slammed onto the Island in a blur and it shattered into splinters of wood and granite, exposing the piping. Izuku looked up at his mom who had a scared look but also one of shock "Izuk-" "SHUT UP" and with that Izuku went into his room and locked the door.

The fire alarm soon sounded as the food was now burning in the kitchen.

721 Words: A/N hope you enjoyed it!

Please comment!