Sad

Nobody pov.

Izuku woke up from a sound sleep, his head resting on something soft and squishy "hey Izuku" the greenette looked up to see his therapist with a smile on her face, he soon realized that he was on her thigh, Izuku blushed in embarrassment "I-I-I'm sorry..." Izuku looked away from her. He flinched a bit when she started petting his green hair "shhh it's ok Izu I'm here for you" Izuku nodded "Bakugo" Izuku looked at her "It was Bakugo wasn't it?" Izuku's heart beat faster and his breath quickened "please don't t-t-tell a-a-any one" Pitohui looked into seemingly nothing "he's the one who bullied you when you were a kid?" Izuku nodded "your girlfriends came in here and they said what you said to them about the issue, so if his bullying gets too harsh he will be expelled, I already told Nezu" Izuku looked at her in horror "I-I-I" Izuku couldn't explain it, his brain went into overdrive and the voices talked to him again 'kill yourself' 'worthless' 'freak' 'die' 'whore' 'faggo-' -click- Izuku felt something cold and metal snap onto both of his wrists.

Izuku looked at pitohui questioningly "Izuku this is for your own good, as you know I can feel others emotions and I don't want you to kill yourself, I care about you deeply Izuku."

'quirk canceling handcuffs' he thought, he started to thrash and panic "Izuku your girlfriends care about you, your mother cares about you, and I care about you, we all want to help you, but just think about what would happen to all of us if you killed yourself." Izuku stopped thrashing 'she is right, why do I have to be so goddamn selfish' "Izuku don't beat yourself up about it, after all, I was once like you" Izuku stopped to register what she just said " I was in the army, and you know what the army does to people... I saw things that nobody like me should have seen, people were blown apart, burned, slaughtered,  drowned, their bodies mangled corpses on the battlefield, children were raped, semen was still coming out of their vaginas, when the men were done raping them they killed them, choked to death or by a gunshot to the head, sometimes their bodies were still moving and there agonal breathing made me-... Izuku it wasn't just the terrorists that were doing this it was us too, I'm not saying I raped anybody but all I did was stand by and watch, I-I felt like a m-monster." Izuku saw a tear roll down her cheek "the terrorists sacrificed their own children, they were used as living bombs and we wouldn't see them until it was too late, their rolling heads on the ground void of life or emotion, their bodies charred or flattened to the ground like roadkill, to prevent this we killed anyone who looked suspicious, but often... We were wrong, we killed innocent children but the commanders said it was efficient, we were forced to do these horrible deeds." She stopped then looked straight down at Izuku "one day we thought that a young girl was a terrorist, she had no parents nearby and she looked like she was carrying something, I thought it was a detonator so I shot her three times in the stomach... Her parents ran around the corner to help her but they were too late, she was carrying groceries, they mourned and I couldn't take it anymore I brought a pistol to my head and just before I shot my best friend Sinon knocked me down, saving me, I was  transported back to Japan with my best friend who wanted to be with me more than anything, she still lives with me and I owe her my life." 

Izuku felt her stroke his puffy hair "i-its ok if I do this right" Izuku nodded, he didn't say a word and a long silence passed "Pito-san I won't judge you, ever, we've all done bad things and from the looks of it we both need help, I would love it if I could be able to help you if that's ok with you?" She gave a bright smile and nodded "It would be a waste if the world got rid of a beautiful girl like you" she blushed and looked away from him, a small smile on her face. Izuku panicked "I-I-Im sorr-" Izuku was cut off to a small kiss to the cheek "thank you Izuku, 

I needed that".

A/N 750 words. Hope you enjoyed it! Please comment!