Life and Death

Tuesday

Izuku was standing over 2 men who struggled to get away from him, their legs chopped off and turned into bloody stumps, the ends looked like puffed meat, scratch that 1 man struggled away because now the man let his final exhaust of air and his head slowly floated down to the pavement, his eyes still open, the bags under his eyes got heavier and soon his face was void of emotion, his torso went limp, his body twisting at an odd angle, Izuku stood over the second man, his eyes bright green and waited until he went limp as well, signing the ground with blood spelling 'The green reaper'. Izuku smiled and teleported away from the scene, his smile beaming with pride, and soon he got home and cleaned up, his mother none the wiser. Those men were rapists and murders, they were on television since last week and Izuku decided to track them down until he accidentally found them.

Izuku was packing up his things, the U.A dorms were completed, and Izuku was kind of sad about leaving his mother but he was still mad at her and needed to blow off some steam. Today, school was just moving onto the dorms. Izuku happily helped Mina and Momo who both gave him kisses in appreciation, all three lovers made a make out threesome until Momo almost passed out, her dark leggings had a wet spot at the crotch area making Mina laugh and Momo blush in embarrassment "hey Mina" Mina looked at Izuku, her head cocked to the side, Izuku pointed his finger at Mina's crotch which was WET, now it was Minas turn to blush all 3 lovers laughed their asses off on Momos luxurious queen-sized bed and Momo created new pants and underwear for both of them, Izuku looked away with a blush on his face, "u-u-um i-I'm going to l-l-leave now" Izuku left with haste making the girls laugh harder. Izuku was in the hallway when he heard a familiar voice "OI DEKU" Izuku flinched as memories of his abuse filled his mind, his heart thumping louder and his breath becoming quicker "DEKU" Bakugo slammed Izuku to the wall "HOW COULD A QUIRKLESS FAGGOT LIKE YOU HAVE A QUIRK? YOU HAD ONE ALL ALONG DIDNT YOU, YOU TRYING TO BEAT ME?!" Bakugo spat on him, his spit running down Izukus cheek "Kaac-" Izuku was silenced as a fist smashed into his stomach and then another, and another "if you tell anybody about this ill kill you faggot!" Bakugo spat on him one more time, landing on Izuku's eye and walked off. Izuku got up off the floor and walked down to the bathroom, just to see Pitohui walk up the stairs.

The smile on her face was instantly replaced with worry "I-I-Izuku who did this!" Izuku shrugged her off, not being able to speak because of his tears his lips trembled "I-I fell down!" she took a stance in defiance "Izuku why is there spit on your face?" Izuku ran into his room with pitohui close behind the moment Izuku got to his room he tried to close the door but soon found out that she had superior strength, soon she was inside the room a trembling Izuku, she closed the door and began to approach the boy who was curled up into a ball, scratching his arms viciously "Izuku it's ok I'm here" Izuku looked up at her in fear "n-n-no get away f-f-from me d-dad!" she figured out what was happening and soon put her training to practice "Izuku I'm going to walk over and comfort you ok?" Izuku didn't blink, the only movement he made was when he was trembling and scratching. She sat down next to him "I'm going to touch you ok, I won't do anything bad I promise" Izuku got a grasp of reality for a moment, recognition running through his features, he nodded. 

She used her sleeve to wipe away the spit and started rubbing his back in circles, soon the crying stopped and Izuku went to sleep.

A/N words 684. Please support!