🌿 Thranduil 🌿

Thranduil with a pregnant s/o

- Half of him is happy but the other half is terrified.

- Happy because he received another gift from Eru, terrified on the other hand because he is worried about your health and you are more defenseless than ever.

- He is also worried of what Legolas will react. He was soon relieved that Legolas was excited for his half sibling. As the only child, it is boring to be alone. Especially if the parents are both busy all day.

- Thranduil would be straight up protective, visibly showing it. Doesn't really care if he is showing it physically and emotionally.

- Remind you of the guards in every hall of the palace is due to your pregnant self. You might want to lecture him on being too overprotective because you're pregnant.

- Even if he lessens the guards, expect him to make Tauriel or Legolas follow you around.

- At times he will cancel some of the meetings for you. Especially if they are not important. Since you are pregnant, he will mostly be needed by your side to help look after you.

- This elf would absolutely spoil you. But do keep in mind he will sometimes not, considering your and baby's health.

- He handles your mood swings pretty well. Considering the fact that he had a wife before you.

- Will give you kisses and cuddles whenever you feel insecure. He would also sway you with his sweet words making you smile and hug him as thanks.

- He will take you for short walks around the palace gardens and he will also sometimes talk to your baby bump, carressing it gently.

- If your due date comes, he will be right at your side. Holding your hand tight while comforting and encouraging you at the same time till your precious baby elfling has been delivered.