⚔️ Maglor ⚔️

Maglor with a human s/o headcannons

This elf won't deny his feelings for you, he will immediately accept it and quickly plan a way to court you. As he is pretty giddy about some stuff at times.

He'll study everything about you during your little dates so that he can know a lot more ways on how to tell you he loves you.

Which includes singing the songs that are your favorite which are obviously made by himself and as well bringing you bouquets of flowers and sweets.

Once you are together, Maglor may become touchy. As he is ok with PDA, but this musician will give you space and let the relationship go at your pace.

Very much a sweetheart and will call you cute and heartfelt nicknames.

He will treasure every smile and moment you have together greatly as he hums while putting your favorite flower on your hair saying that it's not the flower that adds to your beauty. Rather you, yourself add beauty to the flower.

Maedhros will be supportive since he is very much close with Maglor. Celegorm, Nerdanel and the twins will open first up to you. Next is Caranthir, and lastly Curufin and grumpy old Feanor

Maglor might act carefree and sweet. But he is always serious about you and gaining your love and respect which will make him the happiest elf ever.