🌿 Thranduil and Legolas 🌿

This tolkien oneshot is requested by @fluffyfoxella. I hope you enjoy this oneshot mellon...
___________________________________

It is the feast of starlight. An occasion celebrated by all elves. Your sister, Arwen was helping you get fixed up for the party.

"Do you think you can find your One tonight gurell vin?" Your older sister asked you as she continued to braid your hair.
You flushed like a cherry, you like someone or should I say some people.
You have fallen for the King and prince of Mirkwood. Or in other words, you have fallen for Thranduil and Legolas.
Your head was spinning from whom to choose. They are both handsome. Thranduil may seem cold but he's soft in the inside while Legolas is determined and caring. You have been receiving baskets of flowers and baked goods from Mirkwood. Your heart pounded every time you see your name in a note inside the basket along at the bottom was written from your secret admirer in elvish of course.

"Y/n!" Arwen huffed, you immediately snapped yourself from your thoughts. You began blushing redder than ever.
Arwen took note of this and smirked slightly.
"Oooo~ does my baby sister like someone?" She cooed teasingly. You blushed even more (if that's possible) and smacked your sister playfully on the arm making Arwen giggle.

"I guess you do. But I won't be asking for your sake..." she smiled and you let out a sigh.

"Thank you Arwen.." You say as you hugged your sister's torso. She laughed and gently stroke your loose hair. You looked up as your sister put on a silver circlet adorned with tiny gems of green and aqua to match your dress.

As you turned to the mirror you gasped.
Your waist length blonde hair fixed into a most beautiful braid you've ever seen. Your dress brings out the shine in your blue eyes that you've got from your mother, Celebrian.

"This isn't me.." You pouted slightly, as in cue your father entered the room.

"Ada!" You and Arwen gasped. Elrond wasn't suppose to enter into your room.
Elrond stared at you and sighed. You were like a younger version of your mother who had sailed to Valinora a few years after you were born.

"You look beautiful, meleth nin..." your father said as a sad smile crept into his face. You and Arwen looked at each other and hugged your father. Lord Elrond hugged the both of you back.

"Are you two ready?" He asked as he caressed the both of you and your sister's cheeks and the both of you nodded

Your hair:

Your dress:

Your dress:

(Because Reader-chan is a pretty princess😊)

You took hold of your father's left arm as Arwen held the other. The three of you walked into the hall. You felt everyone's eyes on you. You flicked your gaze only to meet two icy blue eyes staring at you.
Thranduil and Legolas.
You put your head down in embarrassment as your cheeks flushed. You have reached your table where your grandparents and brothers were waiting. Galadriel and Celeborn smiled while Elladan and Elrohir whistled at the sight of you. You gave your twin brothers a glare but they just smirked in return.
The feast started, you were talking to Lindir when someone cleared their throat. You and Lindir turned only to meet Thranduil's gaze. Thranduil looked at Lindir and greeted him and your best friend greeted him back. Thranduil had a meaningful look.

Lindir nodded and left, smirking slightly in amusement. You had a questioning gaze as your father's assistant walked away only to be disturbed by the king of Mirkwood calling your name.

"Lady y/n..." Thranduil smiled... a real smile, you didn't have to think twice and you smiled back. He grabbed your hand and kissed the back of it.
Music was starting to play.
King Thranduil was still holding your hand.
"May I have this dance, my lady?" He asked. Your smile grew larger.
"You don't have to ask twice, my king.." you said as the both of you walked into the dance floor. Thranduil wrapped his arm around your waist as one of your arms reached out to his shoulder.
To much of your surprise he was a very great dancer and a graceful in fact. Every movement was smooth and slow. But every moment has an end.

The song has ended and the both of you bowed to each other. King Thranduil was called by Lord Glorfindel wanting to have a small chat. Before he walked to the old elf lord. (Because he's an elf from the first age) He wrapped his left arm on your waist and placed a kiss on your temple as he passed. You flushed red and your sister noticed w V
She flashed a smile and winked at you making you even flush brighter than before.

You were disturbed again by the prince of Mirkwood.
"Lady y/n.." you jumped slightly and turned around to meet the face of the one and only Legolas. You two bowed and Legolas took your  hand and kissed the back of it.

"Shall we my lady?" He said holding out his arm and you gladly took it. You both walked outside and had a little chat.
Then again, every moment has to end.
The feast was over, you stood outside the gates with your family.
The elves of Mirkwood were the last to bid you farewell.
"I hope we meet again, lady y/n.." Thranduil smiled at you making your heart beat faster.
"You can always visit us whenever you want us to.." Legolas smiled at you to making your heart beat faster than ever.
"Of course, I'd love to.." You said but you didn't notice your ada raise a brow at the two ellons, your brother and sisters with smirks on their faces and your grandparents having confused faces.

"Oh and lady y/n?" They both called you in unison.
Before you could even respond, two pairs of lips were on your cheeks, they rode out not before prince Legolas left you a wink leaving you a blushing mess, a shocked ada, snickering siblings and happy grandparents.

I hope you guys liked this chapter. More elves on the way :P