⛲️Elrond⛲️

F/n - friend name
F/c - favorite color
S/f/c - second favorite color
E/c - eye color
H/c - hair color
F/f - Favorite food
F/h/c- friend's hair color
F/e/c- friend's eye color
Note: You and your friend are 16 in this oneshot. The younger the sweeter.

(Or at least what my friends say...)

Requested by
@BurningHeart256
___________________________________

It was all just a normal day for you and your friend. And as always, the both of you would fangirl over fandoms and ships of your favorite movie which is the one and only Lord of the rings. You and F/n have also watched The Hobbit trilogy and it both made you cry when the line of Durin died.

Out of all the characters, your favorite was Lord Elrond. You actually imagined that you and him would sometimes go on dates and other romantic things. But you knew that was impossible, he already has a wife and kids who are probably older than you. You were slightly jealous of Celebrian. But who could blame her? She's a very beautiful elf while you think of yourself a normal nerdy girl. You felt sorry for her when you read about how she was tortured by orcs and got traumatized and she had to leave for Valinora. You and F/n were now camping. You guys settle into a small cottage on the hill, this cottage belonged to your mother before she died.

The cottage:

You guys unpacked at your shared room

"Hey, f/n? Do you want paella and fried chicken for dinner?" You asked your best friend who have a nod. F/n was mute and you were her only friend, you liked f/n because she was very sweet and interesting. You would mostly protect her from bullies. She was very grateful for it.
After making dinner, you called f/n to come down and you guys are and after that you guys watched lord of the rings then went to sleep.

/Timeskip 🙂/

Y/n PoV

I woke up, hearing little birds chirp. I yawned, covering my mouth and got up. I saw f/n still asleep on her bed. I smiled and got up putting on my kitty slippers. I grabbed my towel from the bag and went to the bathroom. As I opened the door, instead of a modern bathtub I was encountered with a spring like tub. My mouth was hung wide open. I hurriedly ran down the stairs, the kitchen was different, the living room was still the same though. As I went outside, the cottage looked the same. Then I noticed instead of the cottage being hidden in the woods. It was in the clearing with high white fences surrounding my mom's cottage with a small garden with vegetables and herbs. I couldn't believe myself, where are we?! How's f/n going to react to this?!

/Timeskip again ... -_- /

In a few days, F/n and I got used to live with my mom's cottage in this world. We figured out that we are in the tolkien dimension meaning as in 'the lord of the rings, the hobbits and simirallion' dimension. We found it out when Radagast the brown asked if he could stay for the night. Of course being the gentle ladies, we let him stay. We told him our situation and he promised us that he will find a way to bring us back home which I and f/n were very grateful for, not to mention he said that it will take a lot of time. But we didn't mind, sometimes waiting is worth it as my mom used to say. We defended ourselves with bows and arrows and knives. I practiced archery and martial arts back at home while f/n practiced dagger/knife throwing and fencing. F/n is a really good fencer. She often praised me for my archery since I can shoot two to three arrows at the time.
When we were little we practiced with stationary targets and as we grew older we practiced with moving targets. An orc pack came here yesterday but they were only a few and I and f/n managed to kill them using the weapons that Radagast gave to us as gift. As I went down stairs after putting on my dress.