Silver Ring

You dug out your hand out of the hat only to pull out a shiny silver ring with a white jewel in it.

"Thranduil! Your up!" Ruby said as she gave you a wink.
You blushed intensely amd turned to look at me, only to see I have fallen asleep on Feren/Lindir. You nervously stood up.
You and Thranduil followed Ruby to a vacant guest room.
She stood outside the door and mouthed good luck amd closed the door.

You saw Thranduil sitting on the bed and as your eyes interlocked he began to speak.

"Do not just stand there.. Sit beside me.." he said as he gestured to the space beside him. You took a deep breath and did what he said.

"Y/n? Are you alright?" Thranduil asked as he gently hold your hand, making your heart beat faster, you simply nodded and looked away.

"Y/n, I am aware that you have feelings for me.. Do not hide your beautiful face melamin..." He said as he cupped your right cheek with his left hand. Your eyes widened and you began to blush uncontrollably.

"B-but.. h-how?! I-!" You stuttered blushing more furiously than ever.

"It is a little obvious don't you think? I noticed that you were always nervous around me and you would always fidget with you fingers plus I remember that you can't muster enough courage to look at me in the eye." Thranduil smirked but it only lasted for a while after he said those words which turned to a soft worried face.

"Y/n Warriner. Would you give a chance of your love to this cold elf..?" Thranduil asked. You know the reason why he was acting so cold in front of others due to the fact that he lost some people very dear to him.

"Yes Thranduil... I will." You smiled and he smiled in relief. He had a look on his face and you immediately knew what it meant. You inched your face to his, the both of noses touching as you leant in more. You closed the gap between you in a soft kiss, you felt Thranduil smile as he kissed back. The both of you just cuddled after your kiss for the rest of your time until you guys were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Seven minutes are up N/n!" You heard Allie call. Thranduil groaned and pulled you closer to him.

"Do we have to?" He groaned again making you giggle.

"Yes. Yes we have to.." you say as you kissed his nose.