🏺Galadriel🏺

You are the princess of Lothlorien. The youngest daughter of Galadriel and Celeborn.

You were not the same when your sister, Celebrian sailed to Valinora. Leaving you more alone in your kingdom.
Your parents rarely get to spend time with you, because of that you would always go for walks or visit your nephews and niece in Imladris. You have missed the times when you and your sister would talk about things such as nature, events and boys.
But you weren't like Celebrian whose talking about boys all the time, you were always the calm and shy type. You didn't had any interest in boys, you even don't liked any fair ellon from your home or any other kingdom.

Mostly when it comes to eat with your parents, you were awfully quiet. You used to start the conversations at times even when you were shy.

It was dinner time, and you are on your way to the dining hall. But once you got there, your parents' seats were empty.
You sighed, you took a mental note that they are still in a meeting.
Nevertheless, you finished your food and quickly retreated to your room.

Galadriel's PoV

It's been 2 years since Celebrian had sailed.
I felt so awful that I couldn't spend time with my other daughter (y/n).
She wasn't the same after her sister went to Valinora.
Some of the maids and march wardens told me that they saw my daughter sometimes go for walks or go to the library and read.

As I and my husband went to the dining hall, we found (Y/n)'s seat empty. I and Celeborn sat down, he raised a brow at the empty seat with a frown.

"Helana, where is our daughter?" I asked the maid who set down a pitcher of water.

"Oh, she already ate, my lady and she quickly retreated to her room." She answered and I nodded as a sign she is dismissed.

This is..

Odd...

(Y/n) would usually wait for us. But now I have a bad feeling about this.

"Meleth nin, I'm going to check on iellvín, I'll be back.." I say as Celeborn nodded and I gave a kiss on his temple.

I went up to her room but before I could knock on her door, I heard her slightly sobbing. This broke my heart, I have lost Celebrian and I won't lose (Y/n) too. I opened the door to see her head on her knees, her head snapped up, her (e/c) eyes were red and puffy. Her platinum blonde hair slightly disheveled.

"Nana! Wha-what are you doing here?!" She said as she wiped her eyes with her sleeve. I walked to her bed and sat beside her. I opened my arms and she crawled to me and I wrapped her in a hug.

She continued to sob as I gently rubbed her back. I sang a lullaby that I used to put her and her sister asleep when they were still little elflings. After a while she calmed down, I knew what was troubling her. And tomorrow I'm going to make it up to her.

(Timeskip by Galadriel's creepy form)

You woke up the next morning, you remembered what happened last night. Your mother was comforting you, singing to you in elvish. You dressed in a light blue gown and placed your silver circlet on your head.

As you went down to the dining hall, you saw your parents waiting for you at the door. You smiled at them and they smiled back. As you three entered the dining hall, the table was filled of your favorite food and dessert. You couldn't say anything but stare in disbelief, you looked to your mother who gave you a wink. And you knew that this day will be one of the happy days you had back then.