⚔️ Maedhros ⚔️

Maedhros headcannons with
a human s/o

- Maedhros didn't believe at first that he was falling for a mortal. But he soon accepts that he is anyways.

- Fëanor didn't like it that his son was falling for a human, let alone a mortal.
But Nerdanel accepted you as part of the family.

- Maglor and the twins were the first of the brothers to open up to you. Curufin came next, then Celegorm and lastly Caranthir.

- Maedhros is very protective of you. Considering how fragile you are and will spend any free time he gets to be with you, making it happy and memorable for the both of you.

- This giant elf acts as your personal walking teddy bear. He pretty much cuddles you throughout the day, showering you with kisses and sweet compliments.

- When the both of you are sleeping, he will be the big spoon, huddling you close to his chest.

- He sometimes teases you with his height, loving the way you cutely pout at him when he's holding the thing that you previously have above his head.

- He's very gentle with you in everything.

- When he's stressed or tired from work he seeks your presence. He would hug you from behind or crawl to the space beside you. Nuzzling his head to your side.

- Sometimes he lays his head on your chest, wanting to hear your soft heartbeat.