Percabeth: Emily White

Start from the beginning

"Um Is it Aphrodite, Athena and Ares?" Ok so don't judge me I am not very good at Greek. Its the only subject I barely pass and you have to admit it is so confusing with numerous names here and there. 

"Wrong answer Miss White" Mrs Green said sharply and glared at the sleeping form of Percy Jackson.

'This is going to be fun' I thought deviously as Mrs Green called Percy's name

"Perseus Jackson name the Big Three Gods" She said glaring at the groggy Percy. 

"Easy Peasy Zeus, Poseidon and Hades" He said yawning "And can you just call me Percy cause you literally gave me a heart attack right now"

Mrs. Green scowled and told him to sit. 

Amy giggled and asked softly "Percy would you um like to go out with me sometime later"

"As friends?" He asked blinking 

"No um like a couple" She said meekly 

"I am so sorry Amy but I already have a beautiful girlfriend who studies in San Francisco"

Amy looked like she was going to cry so I decided to up hold her dignity. "Percy Jackson If your aim is to break every girl's heart then you should get out of here. I know that you are simply lying about having a girlfriend so that you can take pleasure in making all the girls here hope that they love you. I feel utterly disgusted to sit near you and if you do have a girlfriend she must be the most dumbest person in the world to date you!" 

Percy looked very annoyed by the end of my speech. He glared at me and boy I felt a cold shiver go through my body when I looked into his sea green eyes. 

When he spoke his words were utterly calm but i could feel an aura of hurricane brewing around him. "If you don't believe me then don't, I don't care about your opinion but don't you dare insult my Wise Girl. She is the smartest person in this world, even smarter than you." He glared at me one last time and walked out of the class ignoring all the calls from Mrs Green. 

----------line break---------------

From that day onward I steered clear of Percy Jackson intimidated by his attitude. However that  didn't stop me from spreading rumors all over school about Percy Jackson. I told everyone that he was a freaking player who tried to make a move on me and when I rejected he got so angry that he tried to hurt me. 

People believed my rumors and started moving away from Percy however he didn't look like he cared even an ounce that he had no friends except for the sluts who are always over him. 

"Emily can you show the new kid around?" 

I broke away from my daydreams to see Mrs Green with a beautiful blond girl. She had calculating grey eyes and tanned slim figure. One look from those scary grey eyes and I was easily intimidated. 

"Hello I am Annabeth Chase. I think you are the one who is supposed to show me around?" She asked politely 

I gave her a fake smile and introduced myself. By the time we reached her locker I clearly hated the new girl. She was even more brainier than me and was also more prettier. 

I scoffed when I saw Percy Jackson walking alone and turned to see Annabeth looking at him with a love struck expression.  Ugh so even this dumb blonde liked him, I should change that right?

"Don't look at him like that. Percy Jackson is not a person you would want to be with" I said smirking "He is extremely dangerous and hurts anyone who irritates him"

"You're lying" 

"I um WHAT??!" I asked clearly shocked that she had called the smartest person in the world a liar.

"I know my Seaweed Brain better than you do. Percy is the most kindest and loyal person in the world. He would never hurt you puny mortals no matter what you do." She slapped me and walked towards to Percy who was talking to someone. 

I prepared myself to see a heart broken Annabeth but that never happened cause when Percy saw her he screamed "WISE GIRL!!!!" and hugged her tight. 

So this was the 'Wise Girl' he mentioned.

I had to admit they looked really cute together.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------

--------------

----------

------

----

--

-

A/N : I hope I didn't disappoint...

Thank you for reading and vote if you like this chapter 💜💜💜💜