020: Together

" Wingardium Leviosa "

It was a cold night. Sungkyung and Doyum sat down together at Doyum's bed watching Harry Potter.

The two had nothing to do and sleep couldn't take over. So they decided to watch a movie instead.

Due to to Sungkyung's fever, Doyum was at service 24/7 trying to do whatever he could, to try and help Sungkyung feel a lot better in his care.

" Doyum? "

The sound of her sweet voice made Doyum's guard down, as he turns his head to the girl beside her.

" Yes? "

" How about you? Where are your parents? " she asked.

Doyum smiled at Sungkyung. " The both of them are off traveling. My parents are more likely to be tourists, who wanted to explore the world and its secrets. "

" But do you get lonely? "

" Well yes. But my parents call me every night at 8pm to greet me and tell me stories of their day's adventure. "

" And what if you get sick? " Doyum chuckled.

" I will just call my grandmother if I get sick. How about you? Do you call your grandparents if you're sick? "

Now it was Doyum asking the questions, but the girl's expression shows something different that he regrets asking now.

He wanted her to feel better, but looks like his question had reached it limits.

" You don't have to answer if- "

" My grandparents died 6 years ago." Sungkyung answered looking down at the bracelet her grandmother gave her.

" I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked."

Sungkyung smiled at Doyum. " Its okay. No need to apologise, its not your fault any ways "

Doyum bit his lip in regret. " So you have no one to take care of you? "

The girl just shooked her head in response.

Doyum didn't want Sungkyung to feel uncomfortable around him but he just wanted to let her know that he is there for her. So he slid his hand into hers and held it tight.

" Fighting! " he said in aegyo tone, making Sungkyung laugh.

She barely smiles now a days because of the pain Sungkyung has been going through. She felt alone and judged by the people around, but she stood strong anyways.

As much it hurt Sungkyung, Doyum's heart will break whenever people will talk behind her back. He has seen and heard the way they talk about her and how they treat her. Especially on how Sunghoon treats her.

It's just another pain in the eye. So he wanted to do a lot of things to make sure that Sungkyung will be able to smile again even in her hardest hour.

He wanted to stay by her side. And he won't ever leave. Ever...

" Ok princess, I'll just be down stairs to make you some food. I actually don't know how to make soup but will some ramen do?"

Sungkyung nodded. " Make sure you get to make some for you as well! "

" Alright. "

Boiling some hot water, he waited for the thermos to stop so he could pour it to the noodles.

While waiting, Doyum's phone started to ring. It was his hyung, Yoo Yongha

" Hello hyung? Why are you up at this hour? "

" Doyum, listen. I have the evidence with me. "

His hyung's words made the spoon he was holding drop to the floor.

" Hold on hyung. You actually found it? "

" Yeah. The witnesses contact number is saved in my list right now. "

" Where did you find him? Or her? "

" Funny thing. She actually approached me and told me immediately. "

Doyum was in relief. Finally the truth was about to unfold in just a few days.

" That's great! I'll call you again, once something came up. "

" Sure. But where will we meet Mr. Jeondooyeob? "

" I'll just call you. I have to take care of Sungkyung first. "

" Aiisshh. Poor girl, don't worry things will be fine soon."

" Hopefully. " he says before ending the call with his hyung.

Sungkyung continued watching the movie when she heard a faint knock in the open door.

" Here's some ramen. " Doyum says entering the room, as places the ramen on the bedside table.

Sungkyung tried to stand up but Jeon Doyum stopped her from doing so.

" Hold up. You need to stay in bed and rest! Standing up is bad for you." he says, careful placing her down on bed.

" But- " Sungkyung was about to protest when Doyum sat down on the bed and shushed her.

Doyum grabbed the bowl of ramen, and started to feed the girl.

" I can actually do this myself you know? " the girl says blushing.

" I brought you here to my house to take care of you, so please let me do my job. "

Sungkyung felt touched at his words, and it would be kinda rude to decline so she had no choice but to let him be.

She opened her mouth and let Doyum feed her the ramen he made.

" Careful Sungkyung~ie. Its a bit spicy. "

As Sungkyung finishes up with the ramen the thought of Doyum's schedule tomorrow had bothered her. Besides it would be a Saturday the next day.

" Doyum don't you have anything to do tomorrow? "

" No. Why? "

" Nothing. I just thought that I might make you forget the activities you planned to do."

At the thought of it, Doyum doesn't really do much on the weekends except if he's friends call him to hang out with them. But that only happens whenever all of them have a free schedule.

" I don't actually have anything to do on Saturday or Sunday. But do you mind spending it with me? "

Sungkyung was speechless at his question.

" That is...only if you want to " he says scratching the back of his head.

" I'd love too. " Sungkyung answered giving the boy a sweet smile.

" Then let's spend the whole weekend together, yeah? "

"  Yeah. Let's do it! "