Chapter 33

*Haritha Pov*

"She just asked me to pick her up. Why is everyone here?" Abhilash frowned looking at us as her friends are here but also her two lecturers.

"She is my student and I deserve to be here unlike you who is just a friend like them." Swapnil commented and I hit on his shoulder hearing those words.

"Sir!" Abhilash mumbled frowning at him while his friends were laughing after hearing those words.

However, when there was an announcement he walked away from us to reach the point where there will be no railing after she crosses.

Mihira waved at us the moment she found us and stared at us with a surprised look but then that turned into confusion as her eyes kept on searching for someone.

"See? That's why he deserves it not us." I pointed out as she just waved at us and her excitement reduced when she didn't find Abhilash with us.

However, when she saw him near the other end, she rushed towards him with her luggage before hugging him tightly while he lifted her up with a big smile covering their faces.

"What are those both friends doing, Vikesh?" Rekha asked sighing.

"They? They are just pretending to be friends as usual. Why did none of us hug you like that last week, Rekha?" Vikesh asked in return.

"You go and do the same and I am sure he will kill you." I laughed hearing that and they smiled at me.

"Everything is nothing but a pretense for them for the past five years. Let them be!" Kalyan mumbled while messaging someone.

"You just be busy with your fiancé. I can't believe you are going to have an arranged marriage while the two couples are still dating." Rakesh commented shaking his head.

"Why didn't you propose your five-year girlfriend until now?" Rekha asked smirking at him.

"Just because you returned with a boyfriend doesn't make you an expert, Rekha." Rakesh retorted while she glared at him.

"Maam! Give those two some sense so that they can stop making fools out of themselves like this." Kavitha asked looking at me while pointing those both who are still hugging each other.

"I can't do that work when the person I am dating is your Swapnil Sir." I mumbled and they all burst out laughing.

"What does that mean?" he asked turning to stare at me while I just shrugged.

"I missed everyone so much." Mihira commented reaching us even though she is still hugging Abhilash with her hands while he is pushing her luggage.

"Yeah! We can see that." I mumbled nodding and she smiled walking closer to me before hugging me after everyone.

"By the way, we both are getting married next week." Swapnil suddenly announced making everyone stare at us in shock.

"Why are you informing them here? Can't you wait until we at least move from this place?" I asked him frowning while sighing not knowing what to do with him.

"You told me to inform them after she returns and she did." He pointed out while others started congratulating me while ignoring him.

"I am actually here to scold you for not marrying Maam until now. Should I just return, Sir?" Mihira asked smiling at us.

"He wants you to attend our marriage and that's why he waited until you informed your return date to propose even though he already asked my parents long back." I explained and she immediately glanced at him.