Chapter 1

#TWO YEARS BACK#

*Mihira Pov*

"She is going to stay home even today?" I closed my eyes hearing my Dad's question.

"Yes! It's been three days and I think the problem is major than we thought." Even though my eyes are closed I still rolled my eyes hearing that from my Mom.

"Did she got bullied? Is that why she stopped going to college after the first two days?" As expected from my Dad to think like that and I can't blame it as it is his occupational hazard.

"I don't know! When did she ever express her thoughts? I wish she is still a kid who used to share every single thought of hers." I couldn't stop myself anymore and stood up not able to hear those words.

"Mom! Dad! I am not getting bullied or anything. I am just skipping college as usual as I did during my schooling. And I can hear what you are discussing. Okay?" I asked staring at them.

I can't believe they are talking about such issues sitting before me while I am having my breakfast peacefully.

"And if someone really bullies me, I will inform you for sure. Why would I torture myself when you would just take strict action? And I would tell you even if someone else is getting bullied. Let's not forget that the Principal is staying in the next building." I continued making him smile.

"At least we should voice out our thoughts to balance with you hiding everything, right?" he pointed out.

"Dad! What am I hiding? What can I even hide? I am not rebelling or something and I am not even dating anyone." I groaned sitting down.

Mom laughed while patting my hair but opposite to that action, she mumbled, "You are not even telling us about your first day in the college or crushes and even why you are skipping college this soon."

Because I am embarrassed and I just need some time to overcome it. I smiled not voicing out those words and finished eating realizing I should just go to college.

Feeling embarrassed inside is better than listening to this discussion. I don't know what reason they will think of if I skip another day.

"I am going to college." Saying that I stood up to leave but Mom immediately stopped me with a worried look.

"Are we forcing you?" I smiled hearing that question.

"If I say that you both are forcing me to do something against my wishes then I am the worst child anyone could have." Saying that I rushed out before they can worry more about me.

I need to rush otherwise I will be late and the excuses I have to give would make me regret to even decide to attend my classes today.

"You are finally here? Are you feeling fine?" Kavitha whispered the moment I sat beside her as the class already started but to my luck, the professor didn't say anything.

"Yes! Did they start teaching properly? It's not even a week since the college started, right?" I whispered back realizing how everyone is so serious in the class.

"Of course! The first two days when you attended were the only days during which they were casual. But the next day everything feels too rushed." She explained and I groaned not liking it at all.

I should have just attended the classes and forget about everything else. If not for my parents I thought of not coming to college for two more days.

"By the way do you remember the guy I told you about? We started dating from the past two days." She whispered and this made me forget about everything and stare at her in shock.