Chapter 22

*Kavitha Pov*

"Are you guys waiting for Mihira? She just went to pass a message and will be here soon." I mumbled when I found everyone waiting for her.

"He is using her as a slave." Rakesh mumbled beside me but I shook my head at those words but then even I feel that sometimes with the way she is feeling tired all the time for the past months.

"Come on! He helped Abhi and that makes him be at a stage where we should respect him." Kalyan commented looking at everyone.

"How was the first day?" I asked looking at Abhi who is ignoring everyone and just looking at the way from where she will come to get her vehicle.

"Fine! It feels good to be back but it doesn't feel good to get a lift from someone like this." He commented as he is at present sitting behind Vikesh.

I heard his vehicle is being restricted for him to use for a few days until he gets used to the classes and doesn't feel tired but his Mom actually doesn't want him to use it ever again until his medication finishes.

"After we are used to driving ourselves, we can't accept to take lift anymore." I mumbled understanding his feelings while ignoring the glare from Rakesh.

They all laughed seeing this but went silent when we saw Mihira finally stepping out of the building and going towards the parking lot and doesn't seem to realize us waiting here like this.

When she stepped out of the parking lot with her vehicle, she gave a surprised look after finally seeing us and calmly reached our side.

We all waited for her to ask Abhi or someone regarding why is he taking a lift instead of driving his vehicle and I felt that's a good way to start the explanation but she didn't say anything at all.

"Ms. Mihira!" she groaned hearing a voice and we all turned to find an assistant lecturer walking towards us with a file in her hands.

"You could have waited for me before taking the file by yourself. You can give it to him." Saying that she got passed with a file.

"Maam!" Mihira whispered pleadingly which was completely ignored by the Assistant lecturer and she even left the campus after passing the file.

"You guys go ahead. I need to give this to Swapnil Sir." Saying that she parked her vehicle aside before rushing back into the building.

"Who is she?" Abhi asked frowning at the back of the assistant lecturer who turned back to check whether Mihira left to pass the file or not and stayed there without moving.

"She is Miss Haritha, the new assistant lecturer taking place of Swapnil Sir as he became a full-time lecturer from last semester." I explained but then before I can say we heard the second-year students whom I am quite familiar with after last semester's incident.

"She is stupid to still hang around Swapnil Sir like that. She doesn't care about the rumors?" one of them asked and I immediately glared at this gang.

"Maybe everything is true and that's why it happened." Another commented but they forgot someone is standing near them to hear it.

I stopped others when they were about to go and scold them as someone else is here to that and as expected from my idol.

"You all go to the library right now and give me a book review for the following books." She said and started reading out nearly ten books completely startling them.

"I need to get the mail by today otherwise there will be other work added tomorrow in the class." She continued and they immediately rushed back towards the library.