Chapter 12

*Mihira Pov*

"What are you doing?" Kavitha asked while hitting my leg with hers continuously.

"I am nervous!" I whispered but she sighed before pushing my tray away from my hands and placed my bag on my shoulder.

"It's already been a week. Just go and do it right now." She raised her voice this time and I immediately stood up while gulping.

"What's happening here?" I can hear Abhi's voice but I am not in a mood to say anything right now to any of them.

I need to do this otherwise I will be the one at loss. Ignoring their questions I rushed towards the cafeteria entrance where he is just stepping out and managed to reach his side the moment we passed the cafeteria building.

"Sir?" I called him and had to do it two more times before he realized that I am trying to call him.

"What is it?" he asked glancing at me and even stopped walking.

"I heard you are really good at programming and everything. I have a small doubt regarding that and need your help." I replied and he frowned at that question.

"You can ask me in class." Saying that he turned to leave but I stopped him again.

"It's not related to subject at all, Sir. Otherwise, I would have asked in the class only. Recently I have got a few classes from a place regarding how to track regarding the suspects but the classes were too short and I ended up with a few doubts." I explained not exactly telling him about my learning from my Dad's place.

"I am not free right now." He said checking the watch and I nodded in an understanding way.

"You can help me when you have time, Sir. I will reach out later." I mumbled and he gave a nod before leaving and my calm expression turned sour.

I already checked his schedule and found Wednesday is the day he is completely free. I heard one of the rumors among others is he doesn't talk to students personally and mainly if they are girls.

I can understand that bit based on the other rumors but he should know I am not here to hit on him. Wait! How can he realize that? I thought feeling down and turned to call Kavitha but found everyone walking out finishing their lunch.

"Failed?" Kavitha asked approaching and I nodded before explaining the reason he gave out.

"Failed? Failed what? Don't tell me you proposed someone again." Vikesh asked staring at me in shock while I rolled my eyes.

"Again? Excuse me! Every time others proposed and not the other way around." I pointed out but he glanced at Abhi who is checking his phone.

"He doesn't count at all. When will I be brave enough to do it? I did it at that time because he is my friend." I explained and turned around to leave with Kavitha while thinking about how to assure Sir that I don't have any bad intentions.

"Do you really need to clear these doubts?" she asked walking alongside me.

"Hmm... more than that I want to be able to have a conversation with him. I want him to be my mentor so that no matter what type of doubts or explanation I need, I can approach him. This doubt is like a bridge for me at present." I explained and she shook her head.

"How do you manage to think that much in your head?" she asked and I chuckled at her question.

"You don't know how much I can think of by just sitting down for a few minutes." I replied and got startled feeling a hand on my shoulder.

"What is your doubt? I can help you or even others can try it." Abhi asked glancing at me while I frowned at him.

"I need only Sir's help and no one else." I mumbled which brought a shocked look on his face.