13

"Takodana."

....................................

Tako- what now??

"Just follow my lead." he ordered.

"Ah, so after having to go through the trouble of 'diSoBeyiNg' you, and going to Snoke for directions," I spoke stepping over shattered stone and bodies.

"ATTEMPTING to ask Hux before your 'Grand Entrance," A villager charged at Kylo, but quickly failed as he swung his lightsaber with one clean stroke across the mans chest.

"YOU TELL ME," A swift duck from a stun gun.

"WHEN OUR FEET HIT THE GROUND OF AN INVADED PLANET?!?!" I yelled over the loud commotion, waving my hands in a 'what the actual fuck' manner.

He snapped around to me. "It doesn't matter, you wouldn't have had any strategical advantage if you knew of what planet we were to venture. You've only ever been in one system your whole life-" he added on.

"Hellooo, TIE pilot here. I PILOT, I've been on missions you know..to OTHER systems!" I raised my voice.

"Shut. Up." he raised a finger to my face. My cheeks inflamed when I realized Kylo's knights were watching from behind us, more than likely mocking me.

"Search for the droid!" He announced to the squadron of troopers and knights. They all began to disperse, including I, before a talon-like grip snatched me back.

"What?!" I snarled back at Kylo.

"You, stay with me." he dropped my wrist and began walking with long strides.

I rolled my eyes and internally groaned. His robes swept in the breeze, the screams echoing in the background of the scenery. I stepped over body, after body. All the same. Unarmed innocents.

Pity.

I followed Kylo as he marched up to part of the destroyed structure. Maneuvering over steps, until I crossed a lonely threshold with no roof or walls.

"Sir!"

Kylo snatched his hooded stare to face the trooper below him.

"The droid was sighted with the girl heading into the forest!"

Kylo turned around to face me.

"Move." He slid past me and I began following again.

He picked up his pace and we headed for the forest.

We met with the tree line, I began walking head first, until he stopped me, again.

"What now?" I huffed.

He gestured towards the saber on my thigh. "This is your weapon now. You don't have any triggers to pull. Keep your head on your shoulders and Listen to me."

"Yes sir." I nodded moving in the forest.

Another pull.

"I wasn't finished."

"Of course you weren't."

"Do not interfere with the girl's safety, keep her intact, we need her for information. Head west, hook around the edge of the forest, we'll close her in." He released me and headed off.

Good luck to you too.

I did as he said and began at the tree line. I was silent with my steps, listening for any signs of movement. Nothing. I sighed.