4

"Filthy traitor!" the trooper sneered through the mask, carelessly tossing me into the cell.

I scowled, despising the rude comment. I wasn't a traitor, I just taught some jerk a well needed lesson.

I still had my armor on thankfully, or my flesh wouldn't be so forgiving towards their aggressive nature.

The other trooper stepped into the cell scanning me, my knees on the cold floor, back hunched over from my fall.

I frowned at him, as he lowered his hand, snatching my chin, forcing me to look up at the helmet that framed his head.

"This one is cute, we could have some fun with her..." He clutched a lock of my hair, and grazed it over my cheek.

The other trooper chuckled, anger bubbling inside of me.

"I'm sure she's got pretty screams..."

They were inching closer and closer to me, getting more invasive by the second.

Without giving it a second thought, I sank my teeth into the gloved hand that traced my face, following with a painful cry from the mask.

The other trooper swung his blaster at my face, colliding with my jaw. I immediately fell to the floor, trying my best to stay composed. Another brutal hit to my head with a heavy boot, following with one to the stomach. And another. And another.

I couldn't process the pain, vomit threatening to spill, my vision was blurred at that point, all the noises around me were muffled. I couldn't even tell if they were still kicking me or not.

I finally heard the slide of an entrance, noise cutting off as it closed. They had finally left.

I thought i'd pass out, but instead I just laid there, teary eyed, blood spilling from my ear, basking in the agony they left me in.

It felt like 4 or 5 hours had passed since they left, and I managed to gain enough strength the reposition myself.

I sat up against the cold wall. Still recovering from my abuse, I pondered over the last few days and how my life has changed so drastically in such short time.

.....................................

It had been 4 days since I was thrown into this cell. I had no way of telling so I observed and calculated every event during my stay. For instance, a trooper would do a checkup on my cell twice a day, at night and in the morning, i'm assuming. Then they'd feed me once a day, probably around midday.

Within the past loathsome days, I had been cruelly treated. The first 'official' day, a trooper brought me some food, then kicked it at me, flipping it's components all over the floor. I refused to eat any of the garbage anyways.

This was my 5th "day" and I hadn't had my daily meal or cell check yet, I wonder if they forgot about me. I wonder what my squadron thinks. Am I traitor? No! I simply defended myself, well, more so put an end to somethings behavior BEFORE I was forced to defend myself.

Wow, maybe I was out of line.

Well if so then I admit to it, maybe I shouldn't have caused so much trouble. But watching Vex clutch his bloodied nose in woe, I knew that HE knew, he fucked up.

And it felt good.

My thoughts were interrupted by a rumble from my stomach. Maybe I should've been eating the awful food they were offering me. But of course, the one day no one comes, I need them to.