6

Commander.

....................................

A shudder ran through my bones as the figure stepped forward. He stood still, just staring at me.

"Put her on the interrogation table." he ordered through the modified voice.

Guards filled in the room and began making their way to surround me, while a couple started dragging me out of the small chair I was sitting in. I squirmed and kicked, but I knew that there would be no way for me to get past all of them right now.

They held me down on the tilted platform, and locked down large latches across my wrists and ankles, eliminating my chances of getting out.

"Leave us."

I looked up at the figure, refusing to let myself appear frightened or intimidated. He made his way slowly around the device I was glued to, examining the work his troopers did.

"It seems you have a taste for putting yourself in these situations."

I wouldn't respond, I just stared straight ahead through the dim lighting.

"I take it our last encounter didn't just quite cut it for you...I suppose i'll have to remind you of why you should obey orders."

He made his way around the left side of me. stopping in his tracks. He was examining the bandage over my eye.

"It looks like someone already beat me to it...good thing I don't like losing."

Just like that, my head was thrown back against the hard surface I was secured to. I peeked my eyes at the figure in front of me, his hand was upraised in the air aiming at me.

The mask tilted, trying to figure something out.

"Are you resisting.." he inched forward.

I furrowed my brows. Resisting?

"What?" I squinted my eyes at him.

He scoffed at my oblivion, resuming his intensity. A suffocating feeling surrounded me, not one of harm, but one of pressure. I felt slight shuffling through my mind. My irritation began to bubble, this guy really needs to learn a sense of privacy.

Rigid breaths passed between the both of us, struggling on both sides. My eye began to throb. I didn't know it would be sore after the operation. Guess i'll have even more headaches.

Suddenly the feeling vanished and he released me. Sounds of panting filled the room, the pressure lifting from my mind. My breaths began to fade, and silence settled in the room. I hung my head low, the throbbing returning to my eye, much worse than the moment before, I seethed at the pain and tightly shut both my eyes.

"How did that happen?"

I looked up at him without moving my head, confused at his sudden interest.

"I was defending myself.."

"Against?"

"Scum."

Silently standing there, he gave off a strange sense of approval.

"Did it hurt?"