11

**A/N: just a reminder this story is not cannon to the Star Wars sequels storylines, it will be portrayed around the time of TFA, but i'm just gonna twist around the events a lil bit... ok more than a lil bit...you'll see, enjoy😌**

I was surging with confidence. I needed to distract myself before my ego got out of hand. I couldn't wipe the smirk off my face, replaying the moment over and over again. Imagining those eyes quiver with shock under the mask.

I was too impulsive, all my decisions were. Just like the following with Vex, i'd more than likely be punished for acting out and disrespecting Kylo.

Either way I felt no regret. I carried myself back to my quarters. Once I walked through the threshold I stopped in my tracks and glanced around the room.

"Perhaps I could read again?" I asked myself.

No. I don't feel like reading right now. There's nothing else to do though...this place was so boring.

I sat on the couch and pondered. My glance landed on a decorative vase sitting on one of the shelves. I eyed it, squinting my sight. I lifted my fingertips and focused on the object.

It slowly began to shake, lifting from the surface. My eyes widened with excitement. I dragged my fingers, summoning the vase towards me. It slowly floated through the air, defying gravity. It was only a few feet away, when the latch on my door opened abruptly.

The vase combusted into tiny pieces everywhere. But it didn't fall. It literally exploded in midair. I turned my focus to the door, to find the prince himself. Fear flooded my eyes, reminding me of the scenario that took place only minutes before. He was pissed.

He stopped in his tracks staring at me, then turning towards the mess I had just made, then back to me. I waited for the outburst. But nothing ever came to be. The silence was suffocating.

"Yes Commander?" I stuttered out.

"Snoke summoned us." He said before turning out the door again, leaving me confused.

So no outburst? Huh...

Also, great, now I gotta see this guy again. I walked out of the room to catch a glimpse of Kylo's figure turning the corner at the end of the hall. I hurried my pace to catch up to him.

He didn't glance my way once I was at the same pace as him. The familiar double panels came into vision with guards monitoring the entrance. They quickly moved aside and let us through.

Great. I guess more bruises are headed my way.

As we made our way towards the throne, Kylo kneeled, and so did I this time. I didn't how my head to my feet, but I focused on one of the steps leading up to Snoke's throne.

"Knight of Ren, M-613" Snoke greeted.

Kylo nodded his head at the gesture, while I forced myself to hold back a chuckle. "M-613" wow, what a name.

"We have new information. Word from troopers reports that the girl was seen leaving the Jakku desert on a freighter." Kylo tilted up his mask to this.

Someone care to enlighten me? You know I was summoned here too.

"The Millennium Falcon to be exact."

An uncomfortable silence hung in the air.

"Your fathers ship..."

Kylo tensed next to me, I eyed him in my peripheral.

"You know what you must do Ren. I've trained you well, and you are ready to complete your training and break away from the light completely. You must handle your ties before you face Skywalker. For now, find the map."