/21./

CLARISSA

CLARISSA

I pushed the key card into the familiar hotel room door and opened it. The door closed behind me and the set up of cameras came into view.

I look to my right to find Cartron exactly where I left him.

"Did you find him?" He sits up carefully.

He sore from the events that took place almost two months ago. Cartron was getting old and this made him weak. He still had plans to catch his grandchild. He wanted the baby and he was going to get. Anyway possible. I'm here to simply return a deal.

Cartron helped me through a tough time and that was all thanks to Ace. I loved my job but ever since he ended things between us and he wanted us to be cordial friends, things have been tough on me. I lost my job, my condo, my car, and my dignity. I was here to mess up his life like he did mine. Starting with getting rid of Camille.

A blind man can tell he has strong feelings for her no matter how he tries to suppress it. It was there and he was warning me off.

"Yes, and he's not coming back anytime soon." At all.

Cartron smirked suddenly. I frowned but kept quiet as I watched him reach over and grabbed his phone. He pressed a couple of digits and held the phone to his ear.

"Do it." Was all he said before hanging up.

"What was that?"

"Let's say my children won't be stable to come here."

"What does that mean?"

"Hopefully they won't survive and it leaves me time to take out that whore and grab my successor."

"Troy?"

Cartron shrugged. "He's caught up in the hospital it seems. He won't be much of a problem but cut down a threat before it grows. He should expect a visit not to long from now. It was fun using him like a puppet but fun time is over."

Already gathering he was going to do something drastic, I asked about the one person we left out. "Ace?"

Cartron's dark evil eyes caught mine. "He's all yours if you want him. Make sure he's out of the way or he'll die with the rest of them."

I nod. He waved a few of his men toward me and I walked out with them on my tail. I swallowed hard at the thought of what was going down.

I was set.