/11./

Belated

CARTER

CARTER

It's been a week and a few days since Tiana and I made up. We still have our issues and I am taking it slow with her this time. I told her I want to continue living separately because we are not in the right state to forcefully move back to where we left off.

Instead of switching Cariana off, I'd go over there and spend a few hours with her. She's still small but I noticed her features her starting to come in more. Her hair is growing longer by the second. She was officially one month old.

Today I go with Tiana to get our daughter checked out and become aware of future shots.

A knock came to my bedroom door and I knew it was Mina.

I sighed, sitting up fully dressed in my bed and shouted for her to come in. The door opened and she walked with a smile on her face and a package in her hands.

"Good afternoon, Boss." She walked closer, placing the box on the floor next to my bedside.

Shifting to stand, I pulled my black shirt down and eyes the package. "What is this?"

She cleared her throat. "It's for the princess."

I side-eye her and opened the box. All I saw was baby clothes, shoes, and toys in bags. I frowned and turned to look at her face.

"Why did you order this?"

She shrugged. "I wanted to. I just wanted Cariana to be spoiled."

My frown deepened and I stood tall. I didn't appreciate what she did. A kind gesture, yeah, but I know Tiana wouldn't like and I don't like it either. And she wanted to spoil Cariana. No, I didn't like it.

"Take it back."

Her smile slipped. "W-What?"

"I didn't stutter, Mina. Take it back."