/45./

CARTRON

"Sir?" One of my men called out while I watched every screen on my computer.

They were close. The patterns were made since.

I knew my daughter wouldn't give up any information and a little beating would do her some good.

Maybe even straighten her out.

"What is it?" I muttered, my eyes never leaving the screen.

I was close.

"Carter was spotted not to far from here."

My eyes shifted upward, finding his. The smirk that appeared on my face was all but amusing. This was perfect. Though I was a little impatient from the start, I was collected now.

"How long ago?"

"Twenty minutes."

"A little late on telling me but it doesn't change much," I say, pulling out a piece of paper and expanding the screen. This process wasn't as easy as it seemed.

I watched closely while people walked the streets of Paris. Ten minutes of this process before a certain woman caught my eye.

My eyes moved to the structure of the building, studying it before zooming out. Writing down the address, I was done from there.

"Take this and alert the men. We're going for a drive."

"And Carter?"

"Five minutes is all we got. In and out. Kill everyone. Don't touch the infant or the whore. I'll handle them."

Not saying another word, he left doing as ordered.

Patience seemed to be the best way to get everything you want and I always get everything I want.

RICK

I silently watched as the boss pressed the knife deeper into Ace's neck. Carter was no longer with the games.

"I swear I don't know."

Carter wasn't buying it.

"You did something to her. I know you did. What the fuck did you do?"

I watched Ace's face closely. The hardness and show of no fear were clear but it was evident that he was hiding something. Something happened between him and Camille and he was making a silent statement, 'it was between them.'

"We argued and she left, not coming back." He answers simply but void.

"She's been missing for a few days."

Ace brows furrowed together before a glint of realization crossed his face. He cursed and that gained a darker reaction from Carter.

"You know something."

"He must have her."

"So you know Cartron is here?"

He did. It was all over his face and more. I watched quietly, seeing how Ace being silent was only adding fuel to the fire. He wasn't saying much and Carter was prepared to do what he had to get answers.

"I thought she would have told you but..." Ace sighed.

"Speak up!"

"The day Camille thought I was dead, thought Cartron killed me was all part of his plan. I was...working for him and Camille found out through some one else and-"

"Son of a bitch!"

Carter didn't even let him finish, to anger, he moved his hand with the blade.

CAMILLE