11. Back to work

You jumped out of your sleep, aggressively turning off the alarm. Today you were going to return to work, which meant seeing Yoongi again. You took a shower and changed into your work clothes. Grabbing your house keys, you left the house and walked to work.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Finally, your arrived at the entrance of the building. You were greeted by your boss who asked if you were doing well. After that short two minute conversation, you made your way to the elevator.

"Hey hold the elevator!" Yoongi rushed in.

"Oh, hi Yoongi."

Yoongi stared at you for what seemed like forever before finally opening his mouth. "Hey, um actually I wanted to ask you something."

You were intrigued on what he was going to say, raising your eyebrows in the process.

"Are you free tonight?"

"Yeah I am. Oh, are you gonna ask me to go somewhere with you~" You teased him.

"Yeah, I was. You're coming to my place today." He winked at you before leaving the elevator.

Suji POV

I was at home chilling, thinking about random stuff when I came across a memory of when that Yoongi guy came home with y/n.

How did he know where she lived? I've seen y/n drunk before, and she never exposes her address. For some reason, I felt as if maybe Jimin might have known Yoongi back in school or something, so I decided to call him up. I put the phone to my ear and waited until he picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jimin, it's me Suji!"

"Oh you're y/n's best friend right?"

"Yep, and I called because I wanted to ask you If you know or knew someone by the name of Yoongi..?"

The other end went silent for a moment. It made me worry a little. Did I say something wrong?

"Yes I did actually, back in high school. I knew him, but no one else really did. He used to be super quiet in school that nobody took notice of him. Why do you ask anyway?"

Oh crap, what do I say? 

"Actually can you come over? I'll tell you then.."

"Oh, alright then, I'll be down in 10"

"See you!" I ended the call.

I just couldn't tell him over the phone that I feel like something is off about this Yoongi guy...

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Fifteen minutes had now passed, and the doorbell had finally rung. Suji got up and opened the door.

"Hey Jimin, fIvE mInuTeS lAtE." She teased him as he came in.

"Not funny, there was traffic!" He spoke like a baby.

The pair sat on the couch as Jimin spoke up. "So, what was it that you wanted to tell me?" He asked.

"Well um, so you know the Yoongi guy, right?" Jimin nodded. "I just feel like something is a bit, well...off about him, you know? Like I'm getting those weird vibes that something isn't right." 

"Wow, I wasn't expecting that. What makes you feel like that?" 

"S few weeks ago Yoongi bought y/n home from work. She was drunk." Jimin made an 'oh' shape with his mouth in response.

"Did he do something bad or..?"

"When y/n is drunk, she doesn't tell anyone her address. I just thought it was weird how he knew."

Jimin sighed, causing the confused girl to furrow her eyebrows as she tilted her head. "Suji, maybe he asked her boss or something, or y/n told him beforehand while she was still sober. I think you might be overthinking.."

Suji sighed. "Maybe your right.."

Their conversation was interrupted by Suji's phone notification sound going off. She checked her phone and looked back up at Jimin. He made a 'what is it' face at Suji, wondering what was going on.

"It's y/n. She just texted me that she's going to be at Yoongi's place tonight."

"I don't really see that as a bad thing. Maybe they have a thing for each other, and if that's the case then you should be happy for her."

"I know, I just see her as my little sister. I don't want her to get into trouble."

Moments earlier...

Yoongi POV

I was now on break. Unfortunately, I couldn't be with the love of my life right now since she was still working, so I decided to go for a walk.

I noticed a car drive by, and it seemed to be heading to y/n's home. I was curious to see who it was, so I followed the car. In the end, it did in fact park in front of her home and some boy came out of it.

I sneaked closer and ducked behind some bushes. I heard the door open along with a female voice, which sounded like Suji.

I ducked under a window that was slightly open and heard their entire conversation.

...

So it seems like someone is suspicious of me. I can't let myself to be exposed by that wrecker.

It'll only drive y/n away from me, and I will not let that happen.