3. Unknown number

You blankly stared at the brightly lit screen, finally mustering the courage to see whatever the 20+ texts were.

_____

Unknown: You're sweet just like honey

Unknown: You look beautiful as always ❤

Unknown: Have you eaten yet? You should take care of yourself

Unknown: Why don't you talk to me? :(

Unknown: Don't ignore my messages honey

_____

Those were only five of the messages sent by the mysterious number.

Should you call the police? But what can they do, the number is unknown along with everything else about this contact. Everything is hidden.

But what if it's someone pulling pranks on random numbers? No no, don't be silly y/n. 

You decided to take the matter seriously and become more aware of your surroundings.

_______

"Why hasn't she replied to any my texts?"

The boy threw his phone on the desk and brushed his hand through his hair as he sighed out of annoyance.

"Stop being stupid Yoongi, I texted her through an unknown number, of course she won't reply."

He spat to himself, trying to understand his beloved ones' situation. Yoongi sat himself on a chair as he stared at the wall, covered in pictures of you.

"You're so beautiful y/n." He said as he took a random picture off of the wall and admired you. "No diamond, flower or person can compare to you."