8. Attacked

Yoongi dragged you out of the elevator and into his private office. He submerged his lips with yours once again, wrapping his arms around you and shutting the door with his foot.

You pushed him onto his chair that was in front of the office desk, straddling him as the pair of you continued your make out session. Suddenly, the two of you heard someone knocking on Yoongi's office door. Your eyes widened as you looked at Yoongi. He grabbed you and shoved you under the desk to hide. He sat himself down on the chair and fixed his hair and shirt.

"Come in."

"Hello, Mr Min!"

"Hello boss, do you need anything?"

Yoongi's boss sat on a chair opposite him. It was far enough to not notice or see a living and breathing human hiding under the desk. The boss began to talk to Yoongi about work related topics and paperwork.

"Anyway, that is all Yoongi. Keep up the good work and I'll give you a pay rise."

"Thank you, boss."

His boss had finally left the room, leaving you and Yoongi alone once again. You got out from your hiding place and leaned towards Yoongi.

"You've almost been caught, huh?  He whispered into your ear seductively.

You stood up and fixed your clothing and hair. "Not now, I've got work to do" You winked at Yoongi who was biting his bottom lip whilst checking you out before you walked out of his office.

Yoongi POV

I can't believe it.

We kissed.

Damn, I've never seen her act so...sexy and cute, even after all the times I've watched her. I'd always thought she were more on the innocent side. I wish we could have continued, but I want her first time to be romantic and special, with me.

Throughout my whole shift, I was still hard thinking about what me and y/n were up to. You can say that my dream did partially come true. Finally, she's all mine, and anyone else who gets in the way, I will get rid of them.

_______

Your shift had finally ended, and you were so happy it was. After all the 'things' you had done today, you were tired as heck. You grabbed your jacket and began to leave the building. It was 10:00 PM and chilly, so you folded your arms as you walked home to the sound of your heels clicking against the concrete ground.

Since it was night, nobody was really around on the streets you walked on at this time. However, you had an odd gut feeling that someone was following you. You looked back and saw a man dressed in all black, a black mask and a black hat. You quickened your pace as fear took over you.

Oh crap, is he following me? Is he the wanted man who was on the news? Oh no oh no!

Adrenaline was kicking in as you were now practically running. You looked back again only to see that the strange guy was gone. But  as soon as you turned around, he was right in front of you clenching onto a metal pipe in his left hand.

You screamed right as he whacked the metal pipe on your head, knocking you to the ground. Blood began to seep out and drip down the side of your face from where the weapon had struck you. This caused your head to start throbbing in pain. Tears were streaming down your cheeks since you were in so much pain.

Your phone had fallen out of your pocket from when he hit you and was lying on the ground some centimetres away. You tried and dragged yourself closer to your phone.

"You think you can get away huh!?"

You screamed and cried out once again as he struck your torso with the metal pipe, preventing you from reaching your phone and cutting you deep enough to allow blood to show up.

Yoongi POV

I was following y/n home from work and keeping my distance, just like I always do, making sure that she was getting home safely. However, I kept remembering the stuff we did and oh boy did it make me go crazy.

I suddenly heard a scream which sounded exactly like my angel's voice. My eyes widened and I ran to where the sound was coming from. Just as I turned the corner to an empty and secluded street, I saw a tall, dark figure hit my y/n with a weapon.

Her screams made my blood boil to whoever was hurting her. Someone was causing pain to my love. I ran up behind the attacker and kicked him so hard that he fell to the ground, wincing in pain pathetically.

"You fucking bastard!" I shouted at him as I grabbed his collar and punched him on the face multiple times until he was knocked out.

I turned around and saw my y/n lying on the ground with blood and tears on her face. The crimson red substance was also staining through her blouse.

"Oh my god, my baby..." I knelt down and held her in my arms. I stroked her head with my hand as the other was dialling the ambulance.

"Y-Yo..ongi" She faintly whispered.

"Hey hey, you're gonna be okay. I've got you, nobody is going to hurt you."

"I-I-It hurts..."

_______

You cried and whimpered in pain as you lay in Yoongi's arms, waiting for the ambulance to arrive. You pulled yourself up so you were sitting on his laps sideways, with your head leaning against his chest. Yoongi wrapped his arm around you as he used a spare cloth from his pocket to press against your wounds to try and stop the blood from leaking out.

As time went by, you began to feel dizzy from the blow to your head. "M-My head...-" was the last thing you said before passing out.