10. Old friend

One week later

You had finally recovered from your injuries and were discharged from hospital. During your stay, you were visited a frequent amount of times by Yoongi and Suji. You arrived home, to be met with a package the doorstep. You shrugged and took it inside, placing on on the table.

On top of the package, it read: For my sweetheart <3

"This is a bit weird..." You used a pair of scissors to open up the box, and inside was a beautiful dress and a bouquet of roses, along with a letter.

"Oh wow.." You opened up the letter and read what it said.

To my dearest y/n,
This is for you baby because I know that you're going to look beautiful in this dress. Here are some roses too, as a symbol of my love for you. <3

It was your stalker. Just as you were about to put everything back into the box, you received a text message.

_______

Unknown
I hope you love the dress

It's lovely I guess..

I knew you would like it honey!!   

I'm not your honey you stalker

Stalker?

I'm your lover, sweetheart

Yeah whatever~

See you soon honey x

See you..
Never!!! >:(

>Read<

_______

You put everything back into the box since you decided to go out to the park for a peaceful walk. You changed into a pair of jeans, a white off-the-shoulder top and a pair of shoes.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

The breeze of the wind and warmth of the sun felt just so amazing as you strolled through the pulchritudinous park.

"Hey y/n, is that you?" Someone called out your name.

You turned around and looked at whoever said that. "Oh.. wait! Oh my god Jimin!"

Jimin was one of your old friends who had to move to a different city for his studies. "I haven't seen you in a while y/n! You look different...more..-"

"More what? Do I look bad?" You were surprised.

"No no! More pretty." Jimin nervously chuckled.

"Oh right, haha." You laughed. "So how have you been?" You asked him as you both sat on a bench in a more quiet area of the park.

"Well, I've passed all my exams!" He cheered.

"Chim chim that's great!" He felt flustered at the nickname you called him after all these years.

"I haven't heard you call me that name for so long. I actually missed you a lot y/n." Jimin looked you in the eyes and smiled.

''I missed you too." You turned your head and observed the beauty of nature right in front of you, slightly exposing your head which had a small patch of bandage on it.

Jimin's eyes softened as it caught his attention. "Hey, um...what happened to your head? Are you fine?"

"Oh, that...Yeah I'm fine now. I was hit on the head with a metal pipe by some guy who was wanted by the police." Jimin looked at you with worry in his eyes.

"That's horrible! I hope that guy rots in hell!" He folded his arms like a baby, which made you giggle.

Yoongi POV

I watched as her gorgeous figure walked down the path in the park. She looked so beautiful and ethereal in the sunlight, it made my heart beat faster the longer I looked at her. But, some boy started talking to her. I tried to get closer to them and hid so I could hear what they were talking about.

So, he's an old friend, who also called her pretty.

By the looks of it, he seems quite interested in y/n.

Looks like I might have to get rid of this boy.

Y/n gave him a hug, and it looked like they exchanged numbers and left after that.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

You were at home with Suji who came to hang out, watching some K-dramas and movies when you received a sudden text message from Jimin.

_______

Jimin
Heyyy y/n, what you up to?

Watching tv! :p

Oh alright!

Did you need anything? Or you just wanted to say hi xd

You caught me >:(
Anyway, i gotta blast

Cya!

_______

"Oohhh who are you texting y/n>" Suji teased you.  "You got a...boyfriend?" She suspiciously squinted her eyes.

"What- no! It was Jimin."

Suji stared at the ceiling for a moment, trying to figure out who Jimin was. "Oh! Jimin, the one from school? Didn't he leave to study at Busan University?"

"Yeah he did, but I met him when I went to the park today." Suji nodded before excusing herself to go to the bathroom.

You were about to continue watching your show when your phone began to explode with texts.

Wow, now what did Jimin do-

-oh, it's not Jimin.

_______

Unknown
Dont talk to jimin

Who are you to boss me around >:(

I said don't talk to jimin, unless you want him gone :(

You don't really mean gone.. like GONE gone do you???

I do mean gone, forever, love

Please don't hurt jimin! He hasnt done anything wrong!! How can you think like this?

Oh but sweetheart, he'll only get in the way of our love..

He isnt doing anything wrong! It is YOU who is doing something wrong!!
Don't you dare hurt him, because that'll make you a murderer and I'll never love you

You have blocked 'Unknown'

_______