4. The texts

Two weeks later

You had arrived home from work five minutes ago and were still in your work clothes. A white blouse paired with a black pencil skirt and heels.

Your phone kept flooding with notifications continuously. As you melted into the couch, you grabbed your phone to see the annoying unknown number who kept causing a tsunami of notifications.

_______

Unknown

Hey gorgeous

You look so beautiful in those clothes

I know you're tired from work, you should get some rest :)

Who are you!?!

Your future husband obviously! 😁

WHAT? No!

What's wrong darling? Don't be upset :(

Stop following me!! It's scaring me

Don't be scared of me, I wouldn't ever hurt you y/n

There's nothing to be scared of ;)

Omg stop the winky faces

And why should i stop?

;)

Because its creepy!《 

Ok fine, whatever you want sweetie x

Whatever I want...?《

Anything you want baby, like me

NOOOO anything but that

Now leave me alone :(

I'm tired from work

Sweetheart you need to go and rest

Sweet dreams honey

Are you sure you want to block this number?

[Yes] [No]

[Yes]

You have blocked 'Unknown'

_______

Wow, why does my stalker have to act so lovey dovey. He even called me his sweetheart and honey!

You took your phone and went upstairs into your bedroom to change. After plugging the device to charge, you left it on the bedside table and changed out of your work attire before throwing yourself into bed and drifting off to dream world.

Yoongi POV

She's so cute.

I bet that was feeling flustered when I had called her those names she deserves to be called by me.

I was also feeling super tired after texting her, perhaps we were in fact soulmates! I leaned back on the couch and rested my head on my arms before falling asleep.

~

"Hey sweetheart."

"I missed you, Yoongi!"

I walked closer to y/n and I trapped her against the wall with both my arms on each side. I stared into her eyes as our faces became closer and closer. I smashed my lips on hers as she kissed me back passionately. Her arms snaked around my neck, pulling me closer. I kissed y/n deeply, causing her to moan. My hand slid down causing her to tingle and gasp.

"Y-Yoongi-"

~

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Aah what the heck!" I fell off the couch and chucked the phone on the floor after dismissing the agitating alarm.

"Ugh I was having such a good dream!" I whined to myself as I thought about the lovely dream I just had, smirking at the thought of it.

"Every move you make~" I whistled the song as I walked to the bathroom to freshen up.

Every breath you take

Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you

After the time had passed, I made my way back downstairs and out of the door, ready to see the love of my life. I also had a job, other than admiring y/n, which was at a small private office that offered a decent pay.

The individual rooms were private, no glass walls or glass doors like those fancy expensive ones in the movies. For me it was great because I could watch y/n on the computer or text her on my phone without getting caught by the unbothered boss.

I loved it.

"Oh crap, the work. Right. I need money, obviously I need to do my job." I whispered to myself, snapping back into reality.

_______

You woke up to the sound of your annoying alarm.

"Ugh workday.." You groaned as lazily you got out of bed.

After freshening up, you devoured the breakfast. (You were quite hungry I guess😅)

_______

Finally, you arrived to your workplace after a long three week break from the tiresome shifts. Your boss greeted you once entering the building.

"Ah, y/n! It's been a long time since you've been here!"

"It definitely has."

"One more thing, your office has been moved to the last floor. It only has two offices there, two are in use right now, including you." Your boss informed you.

You walked into the elevator and waited until it reached your floor. As you got out, you examined the hallways. Your office was opposite to another one. The rest of the rooms in the hallway were just toilets, random storage rooms with old files and and a janitors room.

As you were strolling through the hallway, you noticed someone standing in front of an office. He heard the sound of someone walking and turned around, laying his eyes on you.

You recognised those brown eyes within a flash before stopping in your tracks.

"Aren't you the guy I bumped into on the street?"