6. Car ride

The whole car ride was quiet so far. That was until you began to wake up after falling asleep moments before. Slowly, your eyes fluttered open. Your head was pounding as you woke up, causing you to whimper in pain.

Yoongi noticed and turned his head so fast, luckily his neck didn't snap. "Are you okay?"

"W-Where am I...?" Your voice barely came out as loud as you wanted it to be. Yoongi heard it as if you were whispering to him.

"My car. I'm taking you home, remember?"

"Huhh, can't I WaLk home????"

"No." He cut you off as soon as you suggested to get out from the car.

"Whatttttt?"

"You're not going anywhere." He said in a cold and stern voice.

You became cautious and a little anxious, causing you to look out the window. You didn't recognise where you were. The streets looked completely different from the usual route you take from your workplace to your home.

"Yahh! This isN'T the wAy to MY houSe!" You hesitantly turned your head to look at Yoongi, whose gaze was completely glued to the road. "Hello! Are you listening to me?" You tried to open the car door, but it was locked.

He locked you in his car.

"I made it clear that you're not going anywhere. You're not in the right shape to do so."

"Where are YOU taking me?" You felt your eyes getting wet.

"Home." Yoongi said as he immediately stopped the car and sighed before grabbing a cloth.

"What the hEck-" You exclaimed, right before he held the cloth over your mouth and nose, until you passed out.

"Sorry sweetheart, you just wouldn't stop talking in your drunken state."