1. Her

"This would totally suit you y/n!"

"...I don't the colour would though."

"Yah, I figured you'd say that," Your best friend Suji, replied.

The two of you have been best friends since high school and frequently visit each other and hang out a lot. Sometimes people have even mistaken you for sisters.

"We should head home now, it's getting quite late."

Suji nodded as you began to leave the mall, heading down to the car park where your vehicle was.

Yoongi POV

I sat at on a bench with my mask and hat on as I watched over the only person worth for my eyes to see.

Her smile

Her laugh

Her everything

The moment I saw her, I knew we were meant to be. Something sparked in me the first time I had seen y/n, and it was something I'd never felt before.

I'd always felt butterflies swarming my stomach each time I lay my eyes on her. The withered flowers blooming to life and the dullness around me finally getting it's colour.

I watched as she walked alongside her friend towards the exit. This was my cue to also leave the shopping centre.

_______

Suji was driving, you in the passenger seat as you both sang along to the songs playing on the radio. You finally arrived in front of your house as you exited from the vehicle.

"Aaah...I'm so tired" You stretched your arms. "I'll see you later Suji!" You waved goodbye to your best friend before she drove off to her own home.

Slumping yourself on the sofa, something caught your eye in the window immediately. You saw a strange looking guy standing behind a tree dressed in all black, staring right at you from across the street. You could feel his sharp gaze causing a shiver to run down your spine. You stood up and shut the curtains straight away.

What the heck was that?

Yoongi POV

I watched her from behind the tree. Gosh, her and her friend were quite loud in the car, but y/n...oh she made me feel some type of way.

It put a smile on my face.

Surprisingly, she noticed me from where she was sitting. She's got good eyesight.

She shut the curtains though, so I couldn't see her anymore.

What a shame.

I decided to head home for now though.