Chapter 4

The four boys and Allison stayed up for most of the night watching movies.

They all  fell asleep, eventually. That was until Ashton woke up because Allison started crying and screaming beside him.

He tried to open his eyes or even move a muscle, but he couldn't. He sighed mentally, knowing that someone had placed a spell on him and that someone could only be one person.

"Mr. Hood, I suggest you take that spell of, of me because it's really annoying," Ashton thought, knowing Calum would through their telepathic connection. Something the four boys shared with each other.

Calum lifted the spell but didn't look once at his best friend. His eyes were focused on the sleeping girl that looked peacefully a minute ago and is now historically thrashing around.

"Calum, what are you doing?" Ashton asked him.

"I'm not doing anything," he replied calmly.

"So you're gonna tell me that she just choose to cry and trash around like a maniac?" He asked, not believing Calum.

"That's not what I'm saying either," He said.

"Then what are you saying?" Ashton asked, getting frustrated.

"I did place a spell on her at first, but then her body somehow took control. I didn't use the nightmare spell, though. I used the memory spell because I wanted to see if we could trust her. Her body placed this spell on her. She's torturing herself," Calum explained.

"That's ridiculous, a human can't preform spells. Let alone take one over. You're just making this up, why would you otherwise place a sleeping spell on me? A sloppy one, may I add," Ashton said

"I'm telling you the truth, I placed that spell on you and the others because I was observing her," Calum defended himself.

"How do I know you're speaking the truth?" He asked him.

"You don't but how longer you waited, how more difficult it'll be to get her out of the spell. I suggest you wake the others before she actually does damage to herself" Calum answered.

Ashton thought for a moment, looking Calum straight in the eyes. He wasn't sure whether to believe his unstable friend or not. He decided that he does and got up to wake the others.

Luckily they were all in the same room so it didn't take much time 'till Michael and Luke were kneeling in front of Allison's body.

"So you're telling me that a human took control of your spell and it changed a harmless spell in to a hurtful one?" Michael clarified.

"Yes," Calum answered.

"How long has she been in this state?" He asked his best friend.

"An hour maybe one and a half," Calum said.

"Take her to my room," Michael ordered.

Michael's room isn't his bedroom but a big room filled with old spell books and potions. It looks like a giant library with a little laboratory.

Their were two beds next to each other, against the wall, with a mirror above it. In the middle of the room was a giant wooden table with some herbes and books on top of it.