chapter 27

There was a lot of shouting and fighting.

Everyone could break lose and attack the demons that held them captive.

Allison needed a minute to realize what was happening. The moment she felt an all to familiar hand grab hers, she snapped out of it.

She threw Ashton against a wall and held him there while she lifted the darkening spell.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at her. But she didn't even glance in their way, her eyes were fixated on Ashton.

He tried to free himself from her powers but was to weak.

Allison's eyes narrowed and threw him to the other side of the building.

"Allison stop!" A voice she hadn't heard in a long time yelled.

She let Ashton free for a moment and turned her body to the area where the voice came from. Meanwhile Ashton fell to the ground couching and trying to catch his breath.

She locked eyes with Calum. There was a hint of shock in her eyes but the soon turned dark and cold again.

"How could you. How could you leave me there and not try to find me," she spoke dangerously slow taking small steps towards him.

"We tried, Allison, we really did. We wouldn't have had chance in the shadow world," Calum tried to explain.

"You could have done something! You could've send me a message, a clue! I just needed to know that you were coming, that you had a plan," she shouted.

He stayed silent knowing they could've done that indeed. The were so busy focusing on this day that they never realized how she might have felt in these past days.

She nodded her head, understanding his silence and turned back to Ashton, who was weakly standing on his feet.

She dragged him towards her with her powers 'till he was only a few centimeters away from her face.

They both locked eyes. Ashton's were filled with regret and sorrow while hers were just empty.

"You broke me. You made me the monster I am today. I will never forgive you for this," she whispered with so much hate in her voice that it broke Ashton's heart.

She shoved her hand into his chest grabbing Ashton's heart, making him gasp.

The came running towards her, but with a flick of her hand, they were all pinned against the wall.

"You feel that?" She asked Ashton as she squeezed, "That's how it felt when you chose that girl over me, that's how it felt when you broke my heart and didn't even care,"

"It's okay," Ashton whispered as a tear rolled down his face. This was the first time anyone saw him cry. "I deserve it. It's okay,"

She stopped squeezing and looked at the man she loved. She looked into those eyes she fell in love with and realized that she couldn't do it.

"What are you waiting for? Finish it!" Jake demanded but she refused.

She retrieved her hand and let her head fell.

"Fine I'll do it myself," Jake stormed towards Ashton but Allison is standing in the way.

"I can't let you do this," She said.