CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

SAGE

I consider this day as the first day of my normal days once again. Wala nang Antonio na maglilinis ng unit ko. He will never come here anymore. I will never hear his annoying voice again. I will forever be at peace!

Kahapon ay hindi na pumunta dito ang maid ko.  He also didn't showed up at my work.

Confirmed! He already finished the dare.

I washed the dishes. Napalitan ko na rin ang blankets and pillow skins ko. Wallpapers na lang ang poproblemahin ko.

I don't know how to put wallpapers though, but I can just searched the internet! Nice idea.

I grabbed my phone and sat down the sofa when I suddenly remember Antonio searching the web to fix my aircon and help me while having dysmenorrhea.

Pumasok bigla sa utak ko ang napanood kahapon sa cctv. I am very curious what else Antonio did to me while I'm asleep so I can probably hate him or curse him on my mind, but the video just showed me another version of Antonio and I hate it.

I played the video to feed my rising curiosity. Did he really did his dare? Ano kaya talaga ang dare niya?

The video began. It was 2:39 a.m. Pumasok si Antonio while carrying me in bridal style. He put me on my bed. He then put the bag on the floor and took my shoes and socks off.

He stared at me for some seconds before he crawled and went near me. I paused the video.

What? siguro minanyak na ako ng lalaking to?! Maybe he touched me somewhere on my body. If he really did something to me, you better see me at the precinct asshole!

I played the video again. I was on my verged of anger when I saw that he didn't do anything bad except for pushing me to take the blankets and put it on me afterwards. He fixed the blanket and made sure that I am comfortable.

Tss. What a freak! I really hate this guy.

He crawled to me closer and pushed the strands of my hair off my face.

Umayos naman ako ng upo. This is when I am finally awake!

Antonio looked at my face for some seconds. He's nownstaring at me at awe. What the hell am I seeing?

He touched my cheeks and then my lips. My heart suddenly stopped at his move.

I paused the video because of shocked. Hinawakan ko ang dibdib ko. I feel like my heart will burst anytime. My cheeks suddenly turned hotter.

What is this guy doing? I don't remember him touching my face!

I calmed myself and continue the vid.

He continued touching my face. He's been staring at me for like a minute now before he pushed some of the strands of my hair away again. Siguro dito na ako nagising?

Antonio rised from the bed. Tumayo siya sa tapat ng kama ko. He stood there looking at me again. Bakit ba titig ka ng titig, you pervert?!

My heart keeps om thumping. I don't what I'm feeling but I am hating it. I stared on Antonio in the video. I don't know what he's thinking but the look on his face doesn't seem like his usual expression. He looks sad.

He suddenly took his phone out and put it on the drawer in front of my bed. I went closer the laptop to clearly watch his next move. This must be the dare!

Antonio slowly crawled beside me. He silently lie down closing his eyes for a minute before standing up and took his phone. He looks annoyed. Bakit Antonio? You don't like to be in the same bed with me, right?