Camp Half-Blood

A/N: above is a picture of Helen, Its close to what I had imagined, but you guys are free to imagine her in any way you want

P

E

R

C

Y

I was looking at Annabeth, ( Shut up Sadie I don't look at annabeth all the time, just most of the time) who was engrossed in conversation with the new girl Helen, and Thalia. She found at me staring and her and mouthed "Eyes on the road".

I looked at the beach on long island. Remembering my mom driving me here when I was 12 away from Gabe after I was kicked out of Yancy academy. How carefree my life was, the only threats in my life being school, Gabe, and Nancy Bobofit. Now my life was better and worse better at the same time. Better because I had Annabeth and had found my family, worse because I had to worry about getting killed a hundred times every day.

Then I shook myself, when I start having thoughts like that, I know that I have been spending way too long with Annabeth "Kelp head where is your brain? focus on driving and not destroying pipers BMW". Thalia said. Annabeth chuckled, "Thalia, you forgot, he does not have one to begin with," she said ruffling, my hair. They all laughed. "Hey...". I protested flattening my hair

"Annabeth, is that a dragon?". Helen asked sounding, curious they continued talking about camp and Percy Jackson's most stupid moments.

I looked at Helen, if I was guessing who her parent was by her fighting, I would say it was Apollo, but there was something about her that told me it was not Apollo. If I went by her looks and behavior, I would say it was Athena, she had eyes lighter that Annabeth's, but it was pretty close. Also, the way she was curious and assessed possibilities was so similar to Annabeth that it was creepy. It would also explain her instant connection to Annabeth. But it still felt wrong. There was something about the way she carried herself that felt like Thalia, so she could be a daughter a Zeus. Meaning that the pact of the big three was violated again by Zeus. It also meant that Jason and Thalia had a sister.

I got out of the car pretty proud of myself for not damaging the car and for the first-time reaching camp without monsters following.

"Annabeth, I didn't break anyth-". I turned expecting her answer but it seemed the girls had forgotten him. I could see Annabeth's blonde hair on half-blood looking at the Athena Parthenos which was now glowing slowly in the dark over long island. I ran to catch up with them, once I reached Thalia's tree I looked down I could see Leo and Piper's car pull up. I turned and saw that Helen was looking at camp with excitement in her eyes. I remembered my first view of camp, back when I was twelve, how strange yet inviting camp had seemed and felt nostalgic. I finally spoke "Helen welcome to camp half-blood, my second home".

We walked to the big house nodding at Clarisse and Nico and hugging Grover. I saw Chiron giving a late-night archery lesson so we walked to him he turned toward us

"Percy my boy, happy birthday I thought everyone was staying late," he said. Then he looked at Helen, Annabeth spoke she told him everything that happened after she finished there was a long silence and then he spoke "Archery you say?" he said, looking at Helen as if she confused him. Then he turned "Kayla come here". he said