8.Think and decide

Start from the beginning

"Oh,ammi told you to ask me about this,right?" I glared at her stopping her by her wrist.

She gave me an awkward grin and rushed out of the room. Liya and Maya were laughing

"Shut up you both." I threw a pillow at them.

"Throwing pillow won't change anything." Liya winked at me.

Allah!!

"Now you take rest, I'm sure it was tiring and we are going. Allah Hafiz." Liya said going towards the door with Maya.

"Allah Hafiz." I closed the door of my room and fall flat on my bed.

It was a long day.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Next day I went to college. After a boring class,we were sat on the field talking randomly (most of the topic was filled with the previous days event).

And ruining our happy moment,came Zayan. He sat beside me on the field. I moved away from him to keep distance. I'm sure he's here to do nothing but to bother me.

"How are you?" He asked grinning at me. I chose to not give any attention to him.

"Hey Warisha,I'm talking to you." He came closer and I glared at him.

"But I am clearly not talking to you." I frowned at him. That bruise was still visible on his forehead, slightly purple. Somehow I felt peace within me seeing it.

"Even after you hit me,I'm talking decently to you. Still you're being rude with me. Did you took birth with bitter gourd in your mouth?"He gave me an irritated look.

"Shut up. And if I'm so bad,why don't you leave me alone? Why do you always come running with your baboon face and make desperate efforts to talk with me?" I also gave him same look.

"Well,I didn't mean it. Maybe you're rude,but that's what makes you different from others. You are smart,studious and beautiful too. And so you are meant to be with me as only I match your standards."

What? Did he just say 'you are meant to be with me' and 'he matches my standards'?

"Did you ever checked yourself? On what basis you think so high of yourself?"

"Come on,even you know how handsome I am. You're lucky that I want to date you or else no one would ever look at an arrogant girl like you."

"Are you deaf? Mentally sick? Hit by a stone in your head? Why don't you get it that I don't like you and I don't want to date anyone,let alone you. How despicable of you to run after a girl like this! Come out of this rainbow world dream of yours and stay away from me." I snapped at him and got up. Without waiting for any reply from him,I strided out of there with Liya and Jamya.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I was sitting on my chair after dinner,talking with Jamya when ammi entered in my room. Seeing her here,I said her to call me later and went to ammi.

"So,when is your exam?"

"Three weeks to go." I answered.

"Oh. Well,it's been three days since they came here. Whats your opinion on him." Ammi asked,making me feel awkward.

"Ammi.."

"Dear,we need to know your thoughts. We can't keep them hanging for too long."

"But they didn't also say anything,right?"

"I forgot to tell you that last night they called your abbu and said they liked you. They asked for your hand in marriage."

"What?" I asked being completely shocked. That's advance. Did he like me even after seeing my weird behaviour?

"Yes. Now they want to know our opinion."

At that moment abbu entered and sat beside ammi.

"Abbu,what's your opinion?" I asked .

"I and your ammi discussed about this a lot. I think Alyan is a good match for you. I gathered information about him and it seems he is good natured,everyone said many good things about him. His family is also good. So we are positive about him. Now we need your opinion only." Ammi also nodded.

"Abbu,give me tonight to think about this. I'll let you know tomorrow." I said meekly.

"Remember,no pressure on you,nothing. No matter what you decide,we are with you." Abbu patted my head and they went out of my room.

I turned the lights off and went to my bed. Amaya is not at home,went to chachus home to stay,so I have all the bed on my own.

Time for some brain wrecking!

About Alyan,as much as I saw him he's good,polite. And the thing I liked most about him is his understanding nature. Like others,he didn't ask me weird questions about my introvert nature. I was being nervous and he tackled this situation politely,without questioning me. He's also a medical student and he can also help me with my studies. I didn't talk about continuing it. Though I don't think he's that type to stop my study. He also went for maghrib salah,so I think he is also regular in salah. He's taller then me. It seems funny but I always wanted my husband to be taller than me.

I think he's fine for me. Though only Allah knows the real him. Maybe I can agree to this.

With this thought,I shut my eyes for a deep slumber.

(Unedited)

.....................
.............

Assalamualaikum everyone. It's been approximately 15 days since I last updated. Sorry for the delay. I had some personal problems and I was out of network this days for Eid. Which reminds me....EID MUBARAK!!(though I'm late😂😂)

I hope you liked this chapter. I am writing this chapter from last 10 days but when you have a lot going on in your mind,it stops functioning. So this may seem boring.

If you liked this chapter,press the star button. Share your thoughts in the comment box.

Allah Hafiz.