8.Think and decide

Start from the beginning

"Show us a clear picture of him. This fool won't say anything." Madiha appi said to Maya and I glared at them.

Maya took her mobile and showed them a picture.

"Did by any chance a huge stone dropped on your head?" Madiha appi looked up from the phone and glared at me.

"No,why?"

"Then how could you say only fine about him? He's so handsome, has those shiny hairs and black orbs.' Liya said.

'Oh my Allah than why don't you go get him for yourself." I blurted earning a punch from Madiha appi on my arm.

"Ouch. What does Aslam bhai feeds you?" I returned her a punch,

"At least I don't say him only 'fine'."

"He's your husband so why would you say that?"

"Then Alyan can be your husband,why would you say that." She smirked at me.

"Allah what mistake did I do! Ok,he was handsome,very handsome. His eyes,hands,legs,head,brain,hair everything were so beautiful. Now happy?" I huffed.

"Yeah." Liya grinned at me.

"Second question,how was his behaviour towards you?" It was Liya.

"Good. At least he wasn't creepy. Actually,he is a gentleman." I said.

"Awwww." They said in unison.

"Can you please avoid this awwww. It makes me mad." I said.

"If you say something like this then we have to aww." Maya said.

"Shut up. I was just telling the truth. And if I said something short Madeeha appi would've break my arm by now." I sighed making them laugh.

"Third question,what did you talk about in the balcony?" Maya asked.

"Hey,it's their personal matter." Madeeha appi said.

"And why do you need to know? You were right outside, peeking to hear what we were talking so don't play innocent." I glared at her.

"Haww Maya. That was so bad." Liya said.

"Yeah,and even this idiot said that we were mingling too good." I said.

"Ohho. Then Maya you have to tell us everything you heard. Good job." Madiha appi smirked at me.

"What? You guys are huge cheaters." I scowled and they laughed.

"Now the ultimate question." Maya said.

"It looks like I'm in KBC." I huffed seeing her drama.

"Over all,what do you think about him?"

"Give her some time lady. It's not something she can decide overnight." Madiha appi said.

"I'm not asking her decision. I just want to know her overall opinion." Maya replied.

"Well,genuinely speaking he is good as much as I saw. At least didn't react weirdly seeing my closed self like most of the people. You know,they tend to ask me thousand questions about my introvert nature,force me to talk with them. He didn't do that,he tried to talk with me but didn't force when he saw me getting nervous."

They nodded there head,saying nothing. As they know how serious I am about my nature.

"Oh,I'll talk with mami." Madiha appi said.

"Wait,what are you going to say to ammi?" I asked furrowing my brows.

"Oops,nothing..going to say nothing." She was shaking her head like mad and getting up from the bed.