“Me.” Yoongi replied bluntly.

“Keep it the words rolling Yoongs!” Namjoon happily exclaimed. He can’t believe his baby brother is now a toddler. He’s so proud.

“No.”

“How old is he again?” Seokjin asked, not removing his gaze from Yoongi.

“One. About to be two in the summer.” Namjoon said proudly, even if summer is six months away. They have to go through autumn, winter and spring first.

“How about you? How old are you again?” Seokjin asked.

“Omega, we’re really asking ages here?” Namjoon groaned but when he saw Seokjin’s pouting lips he just sighed.

“I’m 25 now I think? I think my birthday was a few days ago. The fourth day we absconded? Or was it the third day? Oh whatever. It has passed.” Namjoon shrugged it off while the omega just look horrified.

“Why didn’t you tell me?!” Seokjin exclaimed, gaining a lot of attention from other merchants but he didn’t care. He slapped the alpha on the arm, which Yoongi mimicked with a laugh.

“Ouch!” Namjoon exclaimed as he instinctively massaged the part he was hit. “Well, due to all the excitement I forgot! It’s not important though.” The alpha sighed as he took a blanket and laid it on the pavement.

“Well, it’s important to me!” Seokjin exclaimed as he watched the alpha display some jewelry out one by one on the blanket.

“Oh is it? Then thank you I guess?” Namjoon said, half heartedly. “How about you? How old are you and when is your birthday?”

“Well, I’m 26 and turning 27 this winter!” Seokjin said as he helped Namjoon lay some jewelry down in one hand as he holds Yoongi with the other.

“That’s nice. I’ll be sure to carve you the best courting spoon by then.” Namjoon smiled at the omega, making Seokjin flush timidly.

“That would be nice.” Seokjin smiled back, releasing some adoring pheromones which Namjoon returned.

“Oi! Stop with the pheromones! It stinks!” An alpha nearby yelled. Adoring pheromones made by couples always smell bitter or stinky for unmated or not courting/not being courted omega and alphas. For betas and other couples however, it would smell pleasant.

“Sorry.” Namjoon apologized, insincere about it. He even sent a sheepish smile.

A few low ranked nobles passed by and they began to crowd around Namjoon and Seokjin’s sales.

“Oh! This ones beautiful! How much is this?” A lady alpha asked, picking a golden necklace up.

“Ten gold.”

“Ten silvers.”

Namjoon and Seokjin looked at each other and glared.

“It’s Ten silvers Madame.” Namjoon smiled to which the alpha returned and gave the exact amount before leaving.

“Alpha, what’s with the cheap price?! That necklace is from the Agust Kingdom you know!” Seokjin hissed lowly so that only the alpha would hear. “It’s original price is nine gold!”

“My dear omega, the current important thing in our situation is the revenue, not the capital. We’re not going to add a mark up or sell anything above 3 gold alright?” Namjoon whispered.

“Alright.” Seokjin pouted, still not pleased with his alpha's decisions.

“Hey, how much is this?” Asked a noble child as he held a golden bracelet high.

“Ji-hyun, say excuse me!” Scolded the child’s mother. The mother took the bracelet from his son and sent Namjoon and Seokjin a sheepish smile.

“Pardon my son.” The omega bowed slightly and smiled. Namjoon was amazed that a noble except him, Taehyung and Seokjin even knows how to show respect to commoners. “How much is this pretty bracelet?”

“That would be 8 silvers and 5 broze for you a wonderful omega like you.” Namjoon said, not noticing that his words souded more flirty rather than friendly, making the omega flush and Seokjin to almost snap his neck as to how fast he turned to look at the alpha.

“My, you flatter me.” The omega blushed. “However your mate and mine wouldn’t probably like to hear it.” The omega chuckled as he placed one gold on the table. “Keep the change silly alpha.”

With that, the noble omega walked away with his son and the bracelet. Seokjin didn’t hesitate to smack the alpha from behind.

“I hate you.” Seokjin hissed as he stormed inside the wagon with Yoongi.

“Seokjin hyung! Omega, please! I didn’t mean it!” Namjoon exclaimed as he held Seokjin’s arm but the omega was strong and ended up dragging the alpha on the ground.

“Let go.”

“Noooooo!”

“Go to that wonderful omega. See if he cares.”

“Seokjin hyung.”

“Piss off.”

Yoongi just sighed and fell asleep while Seokjin showered Namjoon with light punches using one hand.