I wore a mint lace dress with a white ribbon on my waist. I got downstairs to see my Dad in his usual black robes. He looked at me, well, mostly my messy hair; he sighed and said, "come here."

My Dad always fixes my hair because I'm too lazy to do them. He grabbed a brush and gently brushed my hair to remove any tangles. He tied my hair into a fishtail braid to keep it in place. You may be asking how he knows how to tie a girl's hair well; he didn't know before; he tried his best to learn how when I was about three years old because my hair would always cover my face.

He handed me my robe, and we apparated to the Malfoy Manor. My Dad knocked on the door, and I was jumping up and down, waiting for them. My Dad looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Samie, behave."

I looked up at him and nodded

The door opened, and I saw Dobby, their house elf.

"Hi, Dobby"

"Hi, Miss Snape" Dobby bowed at me

I frowned. "Doby, how many times do I have to tell you to call me Samie?" I asked playfully

"My apologies Samie" he grinned at me, and I giggled.

"Master Snape, my masters are waiting for you in their living room."

My Dad nodded, and we went to their living room.

I saw my uncle, and I ran toward him. He picked me up and hugged me, and I giggled.

My Dad just shook his head and sighed

"Hey, there princess, how was your day?"

He placed me down

"It was amazing, uncle Luci. I received my Hogwarts letter today!"

He chuckled and ruffled my hair. I pouted

"Hey, don't do that. My hair will be messy."

He then laughed at me.

"Severus," he said

"Lucius," my Dad said, and they bro hugged. I don't know what else to call it.
All I know is that they treat each other like brothers. Well, formal brothers.

Then I saw aunt Cissy. "Hey, Aunt Cissy." I hugged her. She smiled at me. "Hello, there, princess. Draco is in the kitchen if you want to see him."

My godparents call me princess because they treat me like one. I know they are strict with pure-blooded acquaintances, but they treat me like their own because I am just amazing. Oh, and well, they are friends with my Dad. You see, I'm a half-blood like my Dad. I don't know how they became friends, but all I know is they became friends at school.

I went to the kitchen to find Draco.

(Severus Pov)

I greeted both Lucius and Narcissa. Samie went to the kitchen to find Draco.

"Severus, you know you will have to tell her soon she will be going to school with him," Lucius said.

"I know, but I don't know how she will take it. I don't want to hurt her." I rubbed my temples, thinking of how to approach this topic with her.

"She is a smart young lady Severus. Sooner or later, she will be figuring things out."

I sighed

Narcissa said, "Severus, you should tell her than her figuring it out on her own."

"You are right. I am going to tell her later at home."

(Samie's Pov)

As I was walking to the kitchen, I saw Draco's back. I tiptoed toward him so that I could scare him.

"BOOO!"

He shrieked and jumped. I was laughing on the floor, holding my stomach.

"S, what the bloody hell did you have to do that for!?" He asked, glaring at me.

"Sorry, D hahaha, it was funny you didn't even notice me come in."

He rolled his eyes and then hugged me

"Excited for Hogwarts?" He asked me.

"Of course, I will be able to go around the castle and not just stay inside my dad's quarters."

He chuckled at me

While my Dad was teaching, I always stayed at his quarters. So I always get bored quickly. No one knows he has a daughter well except for the staff, but no student has ever seen me, and I never saw a student except for Draco. Draco will try to visit me at my Dad's quarters to keep me company, and I am very thankful for that.

We walked out of the kitchen to go to the living room with our parents.
Draco greeted my Dad and vice versa.

"Are you guys ready?" Aunt Cissy asked
And we nodded

She walked us out, and I saw she was not coming.

"Aunt Cissy, are you not coming with us?"

"No, princess, I have some errands to run."

I nodded, and I grabbed my Dad's hand, and Draco grabbed uncle Luci's hand. We apparated to Diagon Alley.

This story is the first story I made, so please bare with me. Sorry if there are grammar mistakes. I only made this story because I am a big fan of Severus Snape. I have read a lot of fanfics about Snape and his daughter, so I liked to try to make one myself.

Thanks for reading, and I will try my best to update early.