chapter eleven

Sun pours through the window and beats down on Taehyung's tired eyes, causing him to groan, his hands grabbing at the covers, pulling the blanket over his face. A low chuckle warms his ear, followed by a gentle kiss.

"Sorry, I always forget to close the curtains."

The all too familiar voice jerks Taehyung awake. He tries to sit up but is held down by an arm looped tight around his waist.

"Mmm... Come on... Let's sleep a little longer." The arm pulls him closer, which makes him start to struggle.

"Let go of me!" He tries to wiggle out of his captor's arms, causing bogum to frown

"Oh, don't be like that... After all, you're the one who came running back to me." The lips are back on his ear, Taehyung can feel the sadistic smirk. "And this time, I won't let you get away."

Taehyung whimpers as Bogum suddenly arrange them so that he's on top of the younger, pinning his arms to either side of his head and resting his knees on Taehyung's thighs. Eyes wide in panic, Taehyung stares up at Bogum who stares back, hunger in his eyes. "I've missed you, dear." He leans down a places a gentle kiss on Taehyung's cheek.

"Bogum... Get off of me." He continues to try and struggle, even though it's no use.

A tut sounds from above him as Bogum shakes his head in disappointment. "Baby, you know how much I need this..." He presses his body against the younger.

"Why don't you go fuck that whore who you cheated on me with."

Bogum stills and slowly pulls his head back to look Taehyung in his eyes. One of his hands let's go of his wrists and starts to stroke Taehyung 's cheek before giving him a hard slap that leaves his cheap stinging. "Don't call her that!" Bogum leans down with a scowl. "Besides, we all know the real whore is you."

Taehyung's chest heaves as he let out a shaky breath. Tears fill his eyes as he turns his head, not wanting to look Bogum in the eyes. "You promised me you would never mention that... You know I didn't do it willingly."

"You know... Sometimes I doubt that..." Bogum's lips brush against his cheek. "Besides, I know you're getting close to my brother... Did he reject you? Is that why you came back to me?" He changes his grip so that both of Taehyung's wrists are in one of his hands as his now free hand moves down his body. "You know I'm the only one who will give you what you want..."

"Just shut up..." Taehyung squeezes his eyes shut, trying not to react to Bogum's touch. He feels the hand move underneath his shirt, tracing over one of the bigger scars on his abdomen. Bogum hums and rubs this thumb over it.

"Your body is ruined, baby... No one wants it... No one but me..." His hand moves away from Taehyung's skin and reaches up to grab his hair, forcing Taehyung to look at him. "You need me and I need you... Understand?"

A small whine escapes Taehyung's lips. "You're hurting me... Please Bogum, stop hurting me..." A sob follows soon after. The man above him loosens his grip on the boy, allowing Taehyung to finally breathe. For some reason, anytime Taehyung told Bogum that he was hurting him, it causes Bogum to reset and go back to the loving partner Taehyung yearns for.

Bogum moves off of the bed and walks over to the window, drawing the blinds. He keeps his back turned towards Taehyung as he starts to talk.

"I just keep fucking it up..." Taehyung sits up, rubbing his now red wrists. He watches Bogum's shoulders shake. "This whole time I've been horrible to you, Taehyung... This whole time we've been together, all I thought about was Seoyoon." He turns to look at the boy sitting on the bed. "But I truly love you... I've realized it only after I lost you..."