chapter two

Jimin stands out on his front porch, waiting for his brother and soon to be brother in law to arrive. It's been two days since Jimin reunited with his brother but for some reason, he couldn't get Taehyung out of his head. He sighs and leans against a column, his eyes following a sleek black sports car that pulls in through the gate. Bogum quickly emerges from the car and rushes around to open the passenger side door. Taehyung steps out, his eyes looking over the mansion in awe.

"You really used to live here?" He asks Bogum who chuckles and nods.

"Yes, how about we get a home just like it?" He starts to lead Taehyung up to where Jimin was standing.

"Oh, you know I'm okay with a cute little home. As long as it's big enough for our children." Taehyung grabs his hands and swings them back and forth. Jimin felt his heart drop at the word children. He didn't know why that made him angry.

"Hello, brother, Taehyung." Jimin takes Taehyung's hand and kisses it. He can't help but smirk as Bogum glares at him. Taehyung let's out a small laugh.

"Thank you for letting us stay with you. You're just too kind." Taehyung squeezes Jimin's hand before letting it go.

"Of course, anything for my dear brother." Jimin leads them into the house before turning to his servants. "Take their bags up to their room."

"Gosh, Bogum, I know you said your family was well off but this is something else." Taehyung looked around with a smile on his face. He looked like a kid in a candy store. Jimin couldn't help but chuckle as he starts to walk off.

"I would show you around, but I have some work to do. Besides, Bogum can do that for you. I'll see you at dinner."

"Bye-bye, Jimin!" Taehyung waves at Jimin as he walks up the stairs. "Your brother is so sweet... Just like you!" Taehyung turns to Bogum and leans in to kiss him who lovingly returns it.

"Here... Let me show you our room." Bogum wraps his arm around Taehyung's waist and leads him up the stairs. Taehyung snuggles up against his side, letting out a small sigh of happiness. They make their way down a long hallway and Taehyung spots two men keeping guard at the door at the very end of the hall.

"What's up with that?"

Bogum looks at what Taehyung was talking about and shook his head with a small smile. "Nothing dear... My brother has a lot of weird things going on. Things you don't need to worry your pretty little head over." He leans in and kisses Taehyung's forehead causing the younger to blush.

They continue to walk until Bogum stops outside a door and opens it. It was filled with childhood memories. He didn't take much with him when he left, so it was pretty much the same.

"Wow..." Taehyung sat down on the bed and ran his hand over the silk covers. "Am I the first boy to be in your bed?" Taehyung looks up at Bogum with a suggestive smirk.

"You are actually..." Bogum chuckles and moves to stand in front of Taehyung. He leans down and kisses him, sweet at first but it soon gets heated. Taehyung lays back on the bed, pulling his fiance with him. They intertwine their fingers, legs fitting in between each other. These were some of the moments Taehyung loved. Just being one with his lover.

Bogum had other things on his mind. Taehyung's question brought back 9ld memories. Bogum technically didn't like, Taehyung was the first boy in his bed, but not the first person. He had many girlfriends in the past, none of them really special except for one. Before Bogum left, he was planning to marry his girlfriend of three years, but they had a falling out.

Bogum was guilty of lying awake at night, thinking of his past girlfriend while Taehyung was sleeping peacefully by his side. He truly loved Taehyung, but part of him longed for her.