chapter five

-Real Quick AN-
I've decided to give this fic another shot, this chapter and the next were written when I first started writing this. I'm not too happy with the writing, but it gets better so please keep reading and thank you :)

-

It's been two weeks since Jimin found Bogum cheating on Taehyung, but he hasn't said anything. He continues to watch Bogum string Taehyung along.

Little did Jimin know, was that Bogum was going out to meet up with Seoyoon every day. Taehyung could tell something was up, but he didn't want to press it. He was just content with believing that Bogum still loved him.

Taehyung decided to take a weekend trip back to his hometown to visit his friends Jin and Yoongi. He brought Namjoon and Hoseok with him. Jimin joined Jungkook on a business trip and wouldn't be back for three more days.

That gave Bogum alone time with Seoyoon.

"You didn't mention that he was that cute."

Taehyung looks over at his friend seokjin, someone he's known since he was a little kid. Seokjin was like his older brother, along with Yoongi. Taehyung couldn't help but snicker, Jin was totally drooling over Namjoon who was busy taking all of their luggage out of the back of his car.

"Yeah, he's hot." Hoseok pops up in between them with a grin.

"Oh, are you two... together?" Seokjin looks slightly disappointed as he asks.

Hoseok laughs and shakes his head. "No way, don't worry."

"What are you guys laughing about?" Namjoon walks up with an arm full of bags. "Isn't this a weekend trip? Why do you need so much stuff? And why am I carrying it?" He sets the bags down with a huff and the three other men can't help but snicker.

"You can never be too prepared, Namjoon." Hoseok grins and looks around. "Isn't someone else supposed to be joining us, Tae?"

"Yoongi is still at work, he'll join us later." Seokjin picks up the bag that he knew belonged to Taehyung. "Come inside, it's cold out here."

The men clamor into Seokjin and Yoongi's cramped apartment. Both Hoseok and Namjoon have never seen a place so small.

"You used to live here too Taehyung?" Hoseok sets his bags down by the door, looking around.

" Yeah, but then Bogum came along and I moved in with him!" Taehyung walks over to the couch and plops down onto it. It feels like he's home again. He sighs happily and pulls a pillow up to his chest. Both Seokjin and Namjoon sit on the loveseat adjacent from the couch and Hoseok was still looking around. He spots an old keyboard in the corner of the living room.

"Who plays it?" He walks over and runs his fingers over the keys, no dust. Someone uses it.

"Ah, Yoongi does! He's amazing!" Taehyung sits up, excited to talk about his friend. "He usually doesn't talk about his music but it's really good. Don't ask about it though, he gets shy."

Seokjin laughs and rolls his eyes. "He's not shy, Taehyung is exaggerating."

The men talk amongst themselves until the front door starts to open. Everyone turns to see Yoongi walk in, head down, hood up. His knee bumps into Hoseok's luggage, causing him to look up in confusion. "Who brought their whole closet?"

"Yoongi!" Taehyung jumps up and practically tackles his friend in a hug. Yoongi laughs and hugs him back.

"Hey, kid... How are you?"

Sitting in the spot next to where Taehyung just was, Hoseok stared at Yoongi in somewhat awe. As if feeling his gaze, Yoongi looks right at him, causing him to quickly look away.