"Hello princess did you get your wand already?" Uncle luci asked.

"Yeah It was a while before I got one but I was glad to finally have my own wand" I grinned.

He chuckled and pat my head.

"Hey S Can I see your wand?" Draco asked.

"Of course here look."

He examines my wand and tilt his head sideways.

"Hey S why does this seems so familiar?"

Uncle Luci looked at it and then his eyes widened.

"I have the same wand as my dad but mine's a bit shorter than his" I smirked

D's eyes widened and grinned. "That so cool S."

"Thanks D" he just winked at me.

We then went upstairs to get our books. I looked down to see why the place seemed to be a bit louder. And then suddenly a swarm of people entered  and I saw a famous guy I think his name has something to with hearts and umm locks. I really can't see why they liked him I read one of his books and I knew straight away that it was false. I just rolled my eyes as he smiled in front of the press.

D went down and I saw the famous bloke with a boy with brown hair. Then Lockhart introduced him as Harry Potter. After the photoshoot ended I went down to see what D and this Potter guy was talking about.

"Can't even go to a bookstore without being on the front page Potter"

"Just get away Malfoy" said Harry.

I elbowed D and I said, "Play nice D."

I gave Harry an apologetic smile and he smiled back.

Draco just glared at me and I rolled my eyes. Then uncle Luci cut in.

"I reccomend you follow her advice Dragon"

Draco just blushed and I tried to suppress a Giggle. Key word tried. D glared at me again but this time in amusement.

Then Harry spoke, "Hi my name Harry Potter." He lifted his hand

"Oh hello my name is Samantha but you can call me Sam" i shook his hand but then a man with red hair pushed Harry backwards.

"Malfoy" he said to uncle Luci with a glare.  What is wrong with this bloke? I asked my self.

"Weasley" uncle Luci spat his name like venom. Okay so it is pretty obvious they don't like each other. I bet they are not here for a friendly chat.

They exchange a few insults to each other gaining the attention of some. So of coarse I have to do something about it which I shouldn't.

"Hey stop it you two don't be petty about this look your gaining attention here."

They both looked at me. Uncle Luci looked at me and his eyes softened but the other guy just looked at me annoyed.

"Mind your own business little girl. Your just a kid you don't know anything."

Ohh no he didn't. Nobody talks down at me. I saw Draco smirked at me knowing that I don't take insults very well.

"Look whose talking, am I the one who is having a petty fight inside a store gaining the eyes of the public?!?"

"You and I have a very different perspective on the word kid because it looks like your more immature than I am." I snapped at him.

I looked at my uncle and he smirked at me and winked. But then the bloke grabbed my arm tightly to get me out of the way.