[76. Dropping the Veil]

[4x22; The Walking Dead]

Lucy paced in her kitchen, her eyes darting to the clock on the oven every now and then as she waited for Klaus and Elijah to arrive. They were supposed to be there any moment but she was becoming impatient. Their visit was very important.

The night before, once Katherine had left, Lucy traveled to Klaus' house—yes, she was still in her pajamas—and had a very important conversation with her two older brothers. She told them where she and Bonnie were planning to do with Silas and how she was going to bring Kol back to life. To say that Klaus and Elijah had mixed emotions was an understatement. Of course, both of them were glad that Kol was going to be back, but they were apprehensive about the fact that she was not only plotting against Silas, the man that had killed her, but she was teaming up with Bonnie, who had betrayed them before.

Lucy told them that she actually believed that Bonnie was being honest when she said she would help her. Bonnie was too sincere to be lying and she wasn't the greatest actor, anyway. If she didn't want to help you, you would know. When Lucy finally calmed Klaus and Elijah down, she informed them that they needed to get out of town before the veil was dropped so there wouldn't be anyone out for revenge—It was mainly Klaus she was warning.

They both agreed with her and now she was waiting for them to drop by with the ingredients she needed to bring back Kol before they left town; Esther's grimoire and Kol's ashes. Luckily, Klaus had went through with his promise to copy Esther's spells for her and she was now going to be able to add the Mikaelson grimoire to her collection.

When there was a polite knock on the door, she sped over and opened it, allowing her brothers to come inside.

"Little sister," Klaus greeted her with a smile, placing a chaste kiss on her forehead as he moved along, allowing Elijah to enter behind him.

"Hello, Luciana," Elijah added, wrapping her up into a casual hug.

Lucy happily reciprocated Elijah's hug and then smiled at the both of them. "I'm glad you guys are here," she told them. "Where are you guys gonna go while we do this?"

"We're not going anywhere," Elijah stated firmly; Lucy gave him a shocked look and glanced at Klaus, who nodded in agreement with his brother.

"You won't be safe—"

"We're original vampires, love," Klaus rolled his blue eyes. "As I am in possession of the white oak stake, currently nothing can kill us or Rebekah."

"But—"

"Besides, we can't miss both of our little sister graduating from high school," he smirked at her. "Did you finish your speech yet?"

Lucy nodded as she grinned at the both of them, her heart bursting with appreciation and love. She loved her siblings so much and was so glad that she was able to meet them in this lifetime. They held a special place in her heart that, despite already having siblings, made her feel whole. Elijah, Klaus, Kol, and Rebekah were there for her and they loved her unconditionally.