[75. Teaming Up with Bonnie and Kit]

Start from the beginning

Her fingertips gripped the back of his head, tangling with his soft hair, as she started moving her hips, riding him and meeting his thrusts on each beat. Her neck tingled from the sensation of his lips pressing hot open-mouthed kisses on her skin, his teeth occasionally scraping against her flesh.

Sex with Stefan...there wasn't really a word for it. It was more than any adjectives that Lucy could think of. She didn't want to sound like a sex addict but...well, she craved Stefan all the time. If he licked his lips, she was turned on. If he tapped his long fingers against his thigh, she was turned on. If he smiled, she was turned on; if he even looked at her, she was turned on and ready to rip his clothes off. She would have been embarrassed if Stefan wasn't the same way; more often than not, when she approached him for a little alone time, he was hard and ready to sink into her.

And the intimacy of it was all she could dream of. Even when they were fucking, desperate for relief, every movement was special, every touch was loving. They poured their hearts out with each touch, sigh, or moan. It wasn't just when they shared I-love-yous that they felt it; it was every moment, every second. Lucy was addicted to Stefan and his love and Stefan was just as addicted to her.

With pressure building in her core, sending pleasurable tingles throughout her body, Lucy threw her head back and moaned. The slight aching in her gums and ripples coming up under her eyes were in plain sight for Stefan to see and the promise of what that meant had his hips moving faster, harder, fucking the gasps and sighs that he oh-so cherished out of her as his own vampire features started showing.

When Stefan had first told Lucy about blood-sharing they were at the church memorial for the members of the council. She had been turned on then and that was when she absolutely hated blood. Now that she was a vampire, it drove her—the both of them, really—wild. The sinking of sharp teeth into tender flesh, the soothing rush of blood that ran down throats, the taste of your lover with all the hormones that came with having sex pumping through their blood. It was heaven, to put it simply.

It wasn't the first time they shared blood and it wouldn't be the last time, either. It was something that they both enjoyed and the boost that it gave their sex life was like nirvana. A-positive was Lucy's preferred human blood but Stefan's blood was and would always be her ultimate favorite.

With fangs in sensitive skin and mouths covered in blood, Lucy and Stefan came in unison, pleasure bursting through their bodies. Each breath of oxygen that went through Lucy's lungs had her sensitive nipples pressed against Stefan's bare chest and the gentle kisses he gave her healing neck had her aftershocks of her orgasm threatening to turn into something more.

"Mm," she sighed as she buried her head into Stefan's neck, his leftover blood from his healed wound smearing against her face. "love you."

Stefan's hands, one at the top of her back and the other on her ass, squeezed her gently. "I love you," he returned softly and kissed the sensitive spot below her ear for emphasis. "so, so much."

"Lucy."

Lucy blinked rapidly for a second before she focused on Bonnie on the opposite of the booth, giving the witch her full attention. "Sorry, Bon," she apologized as she grabbed her newly delivered milkshake and took a sip. "What were you saying?"

"I asked you if you told anyone what we're doing?" Bonnie raised her eyebrows expectantly.

"No, I didn't," Lucy shook her head. "If anyone finds out..."

"Then Silas knows," Bonnie finished knowingly. "and the whole plan goes up in flames."

They wouldn't want that at all.