Salem didn't really have a scroll, so she couldn't send a message to them, and hopefully, Watts and Tyrian weren't forcing an army of grimm to come for them. The grimms under her command didn't really like taking orders from other people.

Salem: "Narcissa dear. It is time to go home, it is nearly dinner, and I'm sure you wouldn't be able to wait for uncle Khaleed's lasagna. Today's Friday, after all." the sudden appearance of Salem spooked the two children and the woman, and said children nearly shrieked as they saw the pale woman, the older blonde getting ready to whip out her "weapon", when suddenly, Narcissa yelled out.

Narcissa: "Mommy!!" the child ran up to her mother, pulling her into a hug. Putting her arms around her daughter, Salem did the same.

As the two continued their affectionate act, the two children had slowly, calmed down, seeing as they're knew friend had called the terrifying woman "Mommy". They were still afraid, the woman's pale skin paired with black veins and scary red eyes surrounded by black was something new, and humans are naturally scared of the unknown.

Glynda, having watched the display in front of her, didn't let her guard down and was prepared to attack, but seeing as Narcissa was in her arms, she hesitated.

Narcissa: "Can I bring my new friends? I'm sure Mo-mo and Li-li would love to meet them!" her voice was filled with hope, and Salem nearly gave in, but sadly, her new friends were the daughters of her enemies that she was forcing into an alliance. She also had to keep up her appearance. Salem didn't want anyone other than her daughters to know she spoiled them, even if it was tempting to bring children the same age as her daughters back to the castle to interact with them.

Salem didn't want them to grow anti-social, and she knew that they needed friends. Her henchmen were just irrelevant, and her servants(Tyrian, Watts, Khaleed) were like family, and they were too old. Children the same age as Narcissa, Bellatrix, and Andromeda would understand them better, like the two children who were slowly approaching her. But, as she said, they were the daughters of her enemies.

Salem: "Where are your manners, princess. Introduce me to them first." she chastised her daughter strictly, pinching her cheek with enough strength to hurt only a little bit. She wanted her daughters to grow into wonderful women, and they needed their manners. Salem had also dug deep into her memories to remember how her mother had taught her. A week from now, she plans to teach her daughters how to keep their back straight like how a proper royalty were taught.

Narcissa: "~UwU~" complying with her mother's demand, she escaped from her mother's pinch and went to grab Ruby and Yang. The sisters were understandably apprehensive at first, but they followed Narcissa after she gave them a smile of encouragement. Salem was a scary woman, it was understandable why the children were stiff and slow when they walked in front of the pallor woman.

They didn't know Salem, and they were scared, particularly because of how she looked, but she was apparently their newfound friend's mother, and as children, they trusted Narcissa. So here they were, standing in front of their friend's frightening mother, who had a frown that made her look even more terrifying.

However, before any of the two could cower in fear, the woman had smiled. She smiled, and she suddenly looked beautifully aesthetic. Her smile just turned her horrifying look into something they would be comfortable with.

Narcissa: "Mommy. This...*points at Ruby* is Ruby, and this is her older sister *points at Yang* Yang! And their my new friends! *Turns to the two* And this is my mommy!" her voice was so amiable that the little fear that they had after Salem had smiled disappeared, and they couldn't help but smile.

Ruby, not being weighed by fear anymore, hid behind her sister's back, while Yang had smiled widely and hugged Narcissa.

Yang: "Nice meeting you, Narcissa's pretty mommy! Like Ri-ri said, I'm Yang and the little cutie behind me is my little sister, Ruby!" the older out of the two was friendly and outgoing, so she was able to speak to Salem without much a problem. The woman herself smiled widely at the praise and wished that this Yang would truly become Narcissa's friend, and the little cute, harmless-ish version of the silver-eyed warrior, too. And hopefully, they'll be friends with her two other daughters as well.