9. Facing Percy Once Again

Start from the beginning

Yes, Mistress, Percy thought. "Jason, fly me to Olympus," Percy ordered.

Jason rolled his eyes. "Ugh, do I have to? I'd much rather-"

"Jason," Percy said in a warning tone, cutting the son of Jupiter off.

A blank look crossed Jason's face. "Yes, Master," Jason said in a monotone voice. He swooped down to pick up Percy, then picked him up, flying him off into the air until they were just a tiny speck in the sky.

"Uh, hey guys," Lou Ellen said awkwardly.

"Ugh, you're so grubby and gross. And that haircut is so, like, ew," Piper said with a disgusted look directed at Lou. Lou Ellen looked hurt, but she said nothing.

"Yeah, so I'm just gonna attack you guys. Master would be pleased with that. And I haven't stabbed anyone in such a long time," Frank said. At that, he unsheathed his sword, then charged at Nico screaming, "AHHHHHH!"

Frank was coming at Nico so fast that Nico was easily able to sidestep Frank and avoid the stab, but that didn't mean he could do that every time. Frank easily regained himself, let out a roar (a literal lion roar), then began to stab at Nico. The two continued sword fighting for awhile, but the training with Artemis had really paid off and Nico was much more skilled at swordsmanship.

"Go Frank!" Hazel yelled, then continued to laugh hysterically.

After about 10 more minutes, Nico began to get bored. He shadow traveled into the ground, then popped up behind Frank where he smacked the flat of his blade in the back of Frank's head.

Frank fell onto the ground in a Chinese baby man clump.

"My turn!" Leo yelled. "Obviously I'm the best at fighting here, so you guys can just sit back and relax." Nico rolled his eyes.

Annabeth on the other hand literally sat back, then fell backwards onto the ground. She sat up, then began to giggle. Lou Ellen just shook her head at the stupidity of the situation.

Leo charged at Nico, chucking fireballs at the son of Hades. Each time fire balls were thrown at Nico, he sunk into the shadows or dodged them. Leo was being so aggressive and intense that he had terrible aim and was pretty much just chucking the fire balls randomly. While the two boys fought, Lou Ellen sprinted around putting out the fires that Leo was causing.

"Leo, snap out of it!" Nico yelled at the elfish boy.

"NEVERRRR!" Leo yelled, continuing to throw the fire balls.

Nico just sighed, then did the same thing he did to Frank, causing Leo to fall to the ground. Nico looked at Hazel, who was muttering nonsense to herself and yanking her hair, Annabeth, who was giggling on the ground, and Piper who was studying her nails with a bored look on her face. "Yeah, I trust you're not going to attack me. Let's go, Lou," Nico said.

Lou Ellen nodded, walking over to Nico and putting her hand on his shoulder. Nico shadow traveled them to Percy's cabin (that was obviously empty). "Well that was intense," Lou Ellen breathed.

Nico just nodded, exhausted from all the shadow traveling. After a few minutes of the two catching their breath, Lou Ellen spoke. "Okay so obviously there's something - or someone - that's giving Percy this power and corrupting him like this. We just need to figure out what that is," Lou Ellen said.

Nico nodded, took a deep breath, then began to talk, "I didn't want to say anything at first because I thought it'd sound stupid but... I think I know what's causing him to do this stuff," Nico sighed.

"Really?" Lou Ellen's eyes widened.

Nico nodded. "When Percy first started taking over, when he hypnotized the rest of the Seven, I noticed some emerald ring on his finger. And every time he said a hypnosis command, it would slightly glow. I wasn't sure at first, but now I'm positive that this must be what's giving him this power. I don't know why it's made him evil though," Nico said.

"Genius!" Lou Ellen said. "So all we need to do is remove that dang ring and everything will hopefully return to normal?"

"Hopefully," Nico nodded.

"Then what are we waiting for?" Lou Ellen said. "Let's go!"

"Ha! Not so fast."

Ooh, cliffhanger! And a bit longer chapter then usual. And LonleyDarkLord... ACCEPT THE FACT THAT I AM ON SNOOP'S SIDE!!!